Game Dogs: Free Marketing

roostuf

Dec 29, 2009
Now that is what i call marketing! Im calling steve the next time i want something done.

Samsont

Jun 11, 2009
I'm pretty sure that's what we in Canada like to call, A FUCKING WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION! I think that operator is going to be scarred for life by that though...

MasterChief892039

Jun 28, 2010
Gamedogs seems incredibly generic to me. Like someone opened up a flash file and said, "hey, what appeals to gamers?" and then just dumped it all in - then they looked at it and were like, shit, a billion other sites and cartoons have already done this gamer-crap, we need a hook. Oh right! They're dogs.

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
That WOULD have been funny....without all the profanity. A little is fine....but that was retardedly overkill.

Now go and wash your mouth out with soap......Zest.

Norik

Nov 18, 2009
zHellas said:
Norik said:
Hey, guess what sucks?
GAME DOGS SUCKS!
Honestly, the new season is based solely around random outbursts of profanity and offensive jokes. That's not what humor is.
And what do you have to bring to the table?
Nothing but suggestions, but they're nothing people haven't already been saying. I know the insults are too, but maybe if enough of us keep them up then they'll stop making this.

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
Norik said:
zHellas said:
Norik said:
Hey, guess what sucks?
GAME DOGS SUCKS!
Honestly, the new season is based solely around random outbursts of profanity and offensive jokes. That's not what humor is.
And what do you have to bring to the table?
Nothing but suggestions, but they're nothing people haven't already been saying. I know the insults are too, but maybe if enough of us keep them up then they'll stop making this.
So you're just gonna keep insulting them until they stop making Game Dogs?

General Vagueness

Feb 24, 2009
maybe it's just that I have a soft spot for overblown, needless rage but I think this was significantly better than the last one and most of the other ones

hbomb

Dec 3, 2007
Wow. That's weird.

I wrote a review of Game Dogs for tvtropes a few days ago, one that was quite negative. Now here we get an episode that's all about how opinions are unimportant and references to 'Hbombs.' I don't want to sound like a paranoid fool, but as you can plainly see that's the nickname I go by.

Coincidence, or will I really have a six-foot Russian knocking on my door?

Snapette

Mar 1, 2010
Brainplant said:
Buccura said:
Anyone notice Bethany said HR, which means Human Resources, even though they are dogs?
Hound Resources?
That's a thought! I was thinking it should be CR, and people might be able to figure out that it stands for Canine Resources....

Well, my personal verdict is, that was a good one! The trio (Chet, Roger, Bethany) made a funny comeback in the beginning. Can't wait to see what Beth's gonna do in response to Steve, by the way. Missed Bob and Mr. Yee a bit, but honestly didn't have much time to consider that. There was enough hilarity going on even without them.

LOL at the Chihuahua thing. It's true, Gary's the only one who KINDA looks like a miniaturized Doberman, really. The Miniature Pinscher and Toy Manchester Terrier fit the "tiny Doberman resemblance" bill much more closely. But I'd never call Chis wimpy.

I agree with Willgreg123's opinions, for the most part. And WOAH. Steve's Tropic Thunder-esque rant....I was very, very entertained. Though it'd be scary from one of the characters' positions. Now I know what the law is, at least. What a threatening Pug (which is a Chinese breed, funnily enough.) Steve, man...now that's how ya DO it! YEAH!!

Zeroththeking

Jan 20, 2009
I found it more funny when America was being made fun of, because we are a bigger bin for ideas of hilarity then the fantasy era is for an RPG, if I even made any sense.

"Eat without drooling all over himself"
"Something George Bush can't do."

"A complete and utter failure"
"Ryan Seacrest."

I prefer shit like that. Although I am wondering... if Russ was any of the characters. Steve sounded like him, a little bit.