Game Dogs: Pilot Episode: D&D Kills

BigD145

Sep 18, 2009
Not bad, but it's extremely dated. This would have been funnier about 15 years ago.

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
Not bad, but nothing good. It's a pilot so it more or less met expecations, shame it wasn't more intresting really.

doopliss said:
ahhhhh... Furries

kill them with fire
Are you racist or just posting the meme?

lSHaDoW-FoXl

Jul 17, 2008
I enjoyed the pilot ^.^. Made me laugh on some points, the jokes were relevant to the overall plot *I.E the sword* and, well, it had Dogs, and automatically that puts me in a good mood.

I would enjoy seeing more episodes my self.

PeterDawson

Feb 10, 2009
See, when you take a concept and add animals, you need to at least try for some puns or something or else its just dogs as people, which is pointless. Still even if they were human I found the comic timing to be a bit off. Eh, not every show on this site can be a gem.

Mechanix

Dec 12, 2009
I thought it was pretty bad. The only thing that'll keep me watching it is my furry side.

Wait.......

OH SHI-

Redratson

Jun 23, 2009
"100 experience points."
"*****'n!"
best line and not bad series I would like ot see how the next episode turns out.

Aperama

Oct 19, 2008
Knight Templar said:
Not bad, but nothing good. It's a pilot so it more or less met expecations, shame it wasn't more intresting really.

doopliss said:
ahhhhh... Furries

kill them with fire
Are you racist or just posting the meme?
race2  [reys] Show IPA
?noun
1. a group of persons related by common descent or heredity.
2. a population so related.
3. Anthropology.
a. any of the traditional divisions of humankind, the commonest being the Caucasian, Mongoloid, and Negro, characterized by supposedly distinctive and universal physical characteristics: no longer in technical use.
b. an arbitrary classification of modern humans, sometimes, esp. formerly, based on any or a combination of various physical characteristics, as skin color, facial form, or eye shape, and now frequently based on such genetic markers as blood groups.
c. a human population partially isolated reproductively from other populations, whose members share a greater degree of physical and genetic similarity with one another than with other humans.
4. a group of tribes or peoples forming an ethnic stock: the Slavic race.
5. any people united by common history, language, cultural traits, etc.: the Dutch race.
6. the human race or family; humankind: Nuclear weapons pose a threat to the race.
7. Zoology. a variety; subspecies.
8. a natural kind of living creature: the race of fishes.
9. any group, class, or kind, esp. of persons: Journalists are an interesting race.
10. the characteristic taste or flavor of wine.
?adjective
11. of or pertaining to the races of humankind.
Y'know, I think this is technically supposed to count, but it still makes my head hurt.

MMMowman

Mar 9, 2009
I'll be watching next week or whenever you get around to making a new video. By the way did you make the theme song from some band program?

BonerMacTittyPants

Aug 3, 2009
Phazonstorm said:
uninstall the escapist for making this
Makes me wish Yahtzee would put his videos on his site, so I wouldn't have to bother coming here.

Seriously, I could do better animation myself. And I damn mean that. It's kinda sad reading excuses for this.

S_K

Nov 16, 2007
I've seen the escapist commission worse, but I'm not sold yet either. The overkill amount of tween abuse since the show is supposed to sustain itself on the dialog gets on my nerves a little, but that's not what this show is about I guess, it's about the conversations they have, which I'm finding to be so so right now =/