Game Dogs: Season 2 Promo

someotherguy

Nov 15, 2009
Trivun said:
I loved the series before, despite being one of perhaps five people who did. And now I love it even more, it's much funnier now too, and I'm glad to see that so many who seemed to hate it before are now praising it thanks to this promo. Seems that The Escapist know when to listen to their community after all :D.

Though what's the betting that yet again, half the comments after the first Season 2 episode is released will be back to complaining about A) not being funny enough and/or B) the cast being furries?
It's not a matter of it not being funny (not to say that half the time, it wasn't.) It's a matter of being entertaining without making the audience cringe half the time. And yes. the characters are furries. So yea, you're right.

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
Like many I am surprised by the improvement, While I still don't think it's as funny as other shows, if you continue to keep the humour at this level it certainly deserves a place on the escapist.

I do sincerly hope this is just the start of lots of laughs and not a one off. Good luck with the new season.

Black Rabt

Jan 22, 2010
zHellas said:
Yay! Game Dogs is actually funny now! Or at least this one video is! Which is great, even though I liked Game Dogs anyway!
Perhaps they will add some extra wittiness and speed to the show which I found lacking in season one. Sometimes you like a joke but it just won't work and its time to move on.

Spykr

Jul 8, 2010
Cartoons need more of this type of thing. I.E. Anthropomorphic dogs hitting tables with shoes.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Kollega said:
[HEADING=1]IИ SФVIЭT RЦSSIД...[/HEADING]

Hm... it appears that IИ SФVIЭT RЦSSIД, Game Dogs are pretty damn funny. I was never particulary intrested, but now might watch it just for the "balalaika hilarity" - don't mess that part up, will ya? You could even throw in a few obscure references to Soviet pop-culture... but now i'm just dreaming.

You just reminded me of the time I first played Red Alert Retaliation for PSOne, I went from CnC 1 to a song like this. Red-A-LEEERRRRTT Reeed AAHHH :U! Rawking.

OT: Wish I liked yet another vid on the escapist but so far Extra Credit is the only other one to win me over.

Gralian

Me, I'm Counting
Sep 24, 2008
Like everyone else has said, this promo was funnier than the entire first season - it was great and i actually laughed out loud for most of it. Great job.

Bob is by far the best of the series. And i hope Ivan makes some recurrent appearances.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
zHellas said:
rokkolpo said:
zHellas said:
Irridium said:
Ok, that was pretty funny.
I forgot about this show actually, I guess if its as funny as what was in that vid I look forward to it.

Oh, and I found a good Justin Bieber song.
I see your Heavy Bieber, and raise with the Death Metal version of Baby!

you just made my day.
and it's 3 AM here.
You are welcome, good sir. And where exactly do you live?
The Netherlands! (also refered to as Holland)
as you can see on my escapist page.

Kazedarkwind

Inner Working Reviewer
Nov 18, 2009
still not as funny as Doraleous and Asso. but at least you made something funnier than the first season combined :p might actually watch the first ep.

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
rokkolpo said:
The Netherlands! (also refered to as Holland)
as you can see on my escapist page.
Ah. You know due to forums and Yahoo! Chat I'm actually starting to be able to convert from memory my time(US Eastern) to whatever time it is in England and Germany. Now, if you reply to me again, maybe Netherlands too!

RangerSERE

May 14, 2010
Saying this is "funnier" or an "improvement" is the difference between being completely dead vs being in a coma for the rest of your life. Your jokes are still really old and rather corny. I guess i cant expect some obscure internet website to be the forefront of comedy but still, its the internet, look it up.

z3rostr1fe

Aug 14, 2009
Hopefully... They have requested help from somebody who could really bring this series up to standards... Waiting for Aug. 26... O_O