Game Dogs: Season 2 Promo

Archany

Jun 16, 2010
seriously, Game Dogs is awful, why this is getting a second season, I'll never know. shit's not funny, it's just lousy, every time I was this shit something funny I've seen gets erased from my memory as a way of my brain saying "fuck you, look at that, you made me do that, don't watch this anymore."

Arfreid

Aug 13, 2009
Indeed !!!

The duke nukem forever thing also made me smirk

Also.... Flag Pole !!!XD

Debatra

Kaedanis Pyran
Sep 6, 2008
My first thought was "Why can't they just let this die?".

Then I saw the admittedly funny video. Then again, this is how the first season started: funny. I sense a pattern here.

Timbydude

Crime-Solving Rank 11 Paladin
Jul 15, 2009
This single video is the best thing in the entire series thus far. Which, to be honest, isn't saying much. But I'll watch the first couple episodes of the new season if this quality continues.

TraderJimmy

Apr 17, 2010
lol, fantastic work.

You'll save this series yet!

Finally, an episode as awesome as the theme tune (seriously, the theme tune is amazing).

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
You folks have learned something from your failures in Season One. Good. I'm not thrilled to see Game Dogs green lit for a second season, but based on this promo, I will give it a second chance.

Mello Yello

Nov 18, 2009
I Lol'd

Looking forward to seeing the show's return. If it's anything like this, I think we won't be disappointed.

z3rostr1fe

Aug 14, 2009
Watching it again, I laughed hard at the Ryan Seacrest reference, "Songs By Justin Bieber that don't suck" and "Things Russia Doesn't Have". I really really REALLY hope this continues to be up par to the standards of Escapist people!

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
Wow, Game Dogs is actually funny now? I can't believe I gave it yet another shot and it finally made me laugh. Well, I'll start watching it weekly now, I guess, whoop