Game Dogs: Voice of the People

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
Voice of the People

Gary finds that its almost impossible to wrangle actors.

Watch Video

Sheaphard117

Nov 5, 2009
intresting episode, but I thought the series had moved away from Satan's Retrievers and other games were just begining to get made. Why would they market a game that hasn't been made yet?

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
Umm, sorry, any elaboration as to why they're doing this? I don't remember any send-ups in the previous episodes.

Still, it's a fairly average one, but I would love to know what those actors are doing there.

gallaetha_matt

Feb 28, 2010
ForgottenPr0digy said:
that was quite short..................

"I have a idea..........dog"
"One time I played a turnip on the set of veggie tales"
"peanutbutter latte??"

That sounds kinda tasty

"I write code all mother fucking day"

(join the the group)
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Game-Dogs?added=1
D'awww... I thought I was going to be first. Damn your eyes!

I love Bob's transition from quiet, rules obsessed office drone to bowl headed, survivalist bad ass. Wolverines indeed.

I'd buy anything Gary was selling. Anything. Wouldn't even look at the box art.

ManaAdvent

Apr 16, 2010
Very weak and short episode. Didn't even smile once yet again. More dropping F-bombs? Also, they're advertising a non-existing game, but showing the developers in the ad, WTF?

MetalGenocide

Dec 2, 2009
Thank the FSM, that Bob showed up to save the episode. Now if you would excuse me, I have wolverines to run from.
*sprint*

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
peanut butter lattes?
so espresso with milk and peanut butter?
yeah i'd drink that.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
The one dog needs to go do Shakesphere =D Play an epuc Othello =P

MasterChief892039

Jun 28, 2010
Stop making these. It's embarrassingly targeted at gamers the same way that Cooking Mama is embarrassingly targeted at women, and it's insulting to our intelligence that the only "hook" for this series is the fact that the characters are dogs. I mean, just the title of the series itself "Game Dogs"... just so generic. Stop it. Just stop.

Telperion

Storyteller
Apr 17, 2008
MasochisticMuse said:
I mean, just the title of the series itself "Game Dogs"
I think Generic Office Dogs would be better.
Also, I thought it was boring and pointless.
On the plus side potty mouth syndrome seems to be going away, so...Yay!

Norik

Nov 18, 2009
I don't know why I watch this show every week. I think it's like The Room- so bad you just want to watch it.
Unlike the Room, it's not even unintentionally funny.

FlameUnquenchable

Apr 27, 2010
Season two started out with potential too, but alas. Is this supposed to be ironic in some way, because I just don't get it. No interesting characters, no humor, no plotline... I'm beginning to think this is a psych experiment where you test how much torture a person will inflict upon themselves just to complain about something bad. You have your numbers, next test please...

FogBird

Apr 8, 2010
Weak, didn't really understand the ending.
Also, tell this bug to get away from my screen! The only reason I don't kill him is cuze I don't want to make my screen dirty.