Game Of The Year

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
Dunno yet, ill have to wait til after Chirstmas when i get Assassins Creed II...
but so Far id would have to say Killzone 2, the more i play that game, the more I love it, way better than COD4 or any other modern Generation FPS if you ask me...

but i have yet to play: Uncharted 2, Modern Warfare 2, Dragon Age and Batman AA, which I feel could each be game off the year from what I've seen/heard

Dr.Awsome

Aug 18, 2009
Left 4 Dead 2 is the most fun I've had playing a game in 2009, still need to play Assassin's Creed 2 and Borderlands

Plinglebob

Team Stupid-Face
Nov 11, 2008
Dragon Age: Origins would go to the top of the list with Batman: AA being a very close second. DA:O because I'm an RPG nerd, but Batman second because it had a great story, decent combat and a point to collecting everything in sight. 3rd would probably be Assassins Creed II.

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
I always tend to break it up by category when it comes to GOTY, consoles, portables, and PC as it can be hard to find one true victor.

For consoles it's a toss up between Batman, AC2, and uncharted 2

For PC it will most likely be Dragon age, Cryostasis is my runner up though for how surprisingly good it turned out to be.

For Portable My personal vote is Dissidia for how fucking amazing it is. LBP portable is another worthy contender for how well they managed to shrink down the PS3 game without compromising it's integrity.

For just plain all rounder it's a toss up between DA:O and MW2 I'd say would be the most realistic choices.

Sadly though I have that ill dreaded feeling that the FPS which shall not be named will win by default due to it's stupid high sales and massive hype. A decent game no doubt, but completely undeserving of any such title as GOTY.

Joshimodo

Sep 13, 2008
Assassin's Creed 2. I thought Batman or Uncharted would win my vote, but Assassin's Creed 2 blew me away. Such a step up, it's unreal.

Also, I got the Black Edition. Sexy stuff!