Game of Thrones Abridged: Season Two - Now With More Bonus Murder and Sex Magic!

Matt Lees

Mar 10, 2014
Season Two - Now With More Bonus Murder and Sex Magic!

In Season Two of Game of Thrones, Daenerys loses her dragons (but she gets them back), Tyrion finds out where the budget for Season 2 was hiding, Arya wins a free murder spree and Robb Stark screws up. Also, Joffrey proves to be a real jerk.

Watch Video

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Must admit, I didn't expect a Crystal Maze reference when watching a video about Game Of Thrones.

Again, like last week's, very much enjoyed this one.

Kmadden2004

Feb 13, 2010
Andy Shandy said:
Must admit, I didn't expect a Crystal Maze reference when watching a video about Game Of Thrones.
Funny thing about that is Ed Tudor-Pole had a cameo in Season 2. ;)

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Kmadden2004 said:
Andy Shandy said:
Funny thing about that is Ed Tudor-Pole had a cameo in Season 2. ;)

I'm not quite sure how to deal with information now =P

tangoprime

Renegade Interrupt
May 5, 2011
Matt Lees said:
Season Two - Now With More Bonus Murder and Sex Magic!

In Season Two of Game of Thrones, Daenerys loses her dragons (but she gets them back), Tyrion finds out where the budget for Season 2 was hiding, Arya wins a free murder spree and Robb Stark screws up. Also, Joffrey proves to be a real jerk.

Watch Video
HBO really needs to hire you to do the "Previously on" segment at the beginning of episodes. Not really a full on "abridged" video, but an awesome refresher on what previously happened, which is perfect.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Andy Shandy said:

Again, like last week's, very much enjoyed this one.
Same here which also crack me up alot! Ah I missed that game show.

Penitent

Oct 25, 2008
Words cannot express how terrible that was. I'm sorry. There was just no wit anywhere.

And I'm a fan of the Crystal Maze.

Yeager942

Oct 31, 2008
This show is very Matt Lees, and I just happen to be a rather large fan of Matt Lees. Good work dude.

88chaz88

Jul 23, 2010
I have to say, series 1 was a bit flat, this one cracked me up though.

Especially at
Did you pay the iron price for this phone bill

Moar!

JarinArenos

Jan 31, 2012
More rapid-riffing than abridged... most of the past well-known abridged series you can enjoy whether you've seen the material or not (and often are more fun than the original, honestly). This... doesn't seem to make a lick of sense without context.

Seracen

Sep 20, 2009
Still love the quote "for this beard I paid the IRON PRICE!!!" Looking forward to Matt doing some reviews!

deathmothon

Nov 30, 2013
Yeah, this is more for people who have already seen the series. If this is your complaint, THEN WHY HAVEN'T YOU SEEN IT!?

Martin Drkos

Mar 7, 2012
JarinArenos said:
More rapid-riffing than abridged... most of the past well-known abridged series you can enjoy whether you've seen the material or not (and often are more fun than the original, honestly). This... doesn't seem to make a lick of sense without context.
I haven't seen Game of Uncomfortable Chairs or read the song of Ass and Fire and I still enjoyed this.

Nokturos

Nov 17, 2009
You know, it was pretty awful, but it wasn't more awful than the first one. At least he's consistent in his awfulness.

Little Duck

Diving Space Muffin
Oct 22, 2009
Better than episode one. Really enjoyed it. Know you can do better. Come on Matt, bring your A game.