Game of Thrones Characters Re-imagined in The 90s

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
Brilliant, especially Theon with his hot dog and Bran with the X-Men t-shirt. Very fitting.

I'm having trouble figuring out who the girl with the skull t and checked shirt is meant to be. Osha maybe, though I'm pretty sure she has black hair...

Lovely Mixture

Jul 12, 2011
Dany with ferrets instead of Iguanas? Come on guys.

Other than that, awesome work.

Akichi Daikashima said:
This is really cool, also is anyone else getting a GTA cover-art vibe from this?
Yes, now that you mention it.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
These actually look kind of... fucking horrible. The faces and the posture on everyone is all messed up and most of the characters are hardly recognisable.

But yeah kinda bad.

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
MarsProbe said:
I'm having trouble figuring out who the girl with the skull t and checked shirt is meant to be. Osha maybe, though I'm pretty sure she has black hair...
That's the wildling girl, Ygritte. She is introduced in season 2.

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
Teoes said:
MarsProbe said:
That's the wildling girl, Ygritte. She is introduced in season 2.
Duh! It's as clear as day, now that you mention it... Time to hang up my GoT hat...:O

Sigmund Av Volsung

Hella noided
Dec 11, 2009
Lovely Mixture said:
Dany with ferrets instead of Iguanas? Come on guys.

Other than that, awesome work.

Akichi Daikashima said:
This is really cool, also is anyone else getting a GTA cover-art vibe from this?
Yes, now that you mention it.
Someone already did that.

And it is fucking awesome(I wish that such a game would exist, but I have no idea how it would work)

Yelchor

Aug 30, 2009
Not only awesome, but believable as well! Though I question Cersei's haircut a little. But then, she's supposed to be the fading beauty, and the glorious Eighties have all but vanished...

Also, I'd love to see a GTA made from this. Tywin as Chief of Police? What more could I ask for?

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
Casual Shinji said:
erttheking said:
To be honest I actually have a hard time telling who's who with half of these pictures.

On the other hand, the Hound wearing a Homer Simpson T-Shirt...HA!
It actually kinda gives off a heavy Grand Theft Auto vibe.

Which now that I think about it, GTA set in the 90's with Game of Thrones cast... =)
I was thinking the exact same thing; that would be the best GTA game ever. But which character would we play as?
I'm thinking either Arya or the Imp. Probably Arya would be the most interesting: start out wealthy, lose everything, and become obsessed with revenge. That's pretty GTA right there.

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
Hah, John's a Nirvana fan. I always knew there was a reason I liked him.

And Arya. Is Arya ever not awesome?

Matt Dellar

Jun 26, 2011
Grand Theft Auto is very close to a modern-day Game of Thrones, now that I think of it. I like these pictures, especially Arya. The graffiti is a nice touch.

Grimh

Feb 11, 2009
These are pretty nice, my favorite is probably the White Walker, followed by Arya.

Also Theon with the hotdog is deliciously cruel.

Reynaert

Jan 30, 2011
I like what he has done with Jaime 'Sonny' Lannister. Meanwhile, Bronn looks like an Eastern European guy you could meet in GTA IV. And Cersei looks younger than she does in the tv series or maybe that's just the outfit.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
Neat, but why do Jaime and Cersei look like Don Johnson in Miami Vice and 80's Madonna?

Tyrion kinda reminds me of Will Smith as the Fresh Prince.

They're all pretty much spot on though.