Game of Thrones Fans Can Tweet to Bring Down Joffrey

Requia

Apr 4, 2013
Random berk said:
lacktheknack said:
#longlivejoffrey

It would be kind of amazing if this fizzled and the statue stayed standing. :D
That's what I was thinking as well, actually. How many fans will want it left up because the fact that New Zealand has a full sized statue from GoT is absolutely fantastic? Not only that, but the statue actually seems like something that would exist in-universe as well, unlike that Robocop statue they're putting up in Detroit.

OT: Come to think of it, has that Robocop statue been put in place yet? Last I checked they had it more or less ready, but that was almost a year ago.
I'd love to see it stay up, but since there's no way to hashtag for that and only the haters get to vote it's pretty inevitable it'll come down.

Deathfish15

Nov 7, 2006
Requia said:
Deathfish15 said:
Thunderous Cacophony said:
Lil_Rimmy said:
Not really, that's considered low-rez. Most PC enthusiasts have a 1920x1080 resolution on something 20+inch screens (and that's low balling it). Yes, I think you do have website issues with your personal view as mine sees the square perfectly fine, statue and all (and by "all" I mean the man to the left on the bench eating lunch and the couple on the bench behind to the right). The Twitter feed is to the far right of all that, the cog counter above that and the camera embed link to left-upper from the bench eating guy. So, there's really no issue on my end, or the website for that matter. It's a matter of the use (i.e. you) having a small monitor and low rez screen. Sorry, but true.
People who spend 400+dollars on a monitor are not the standard.
Oh, really? Took me all of less than 30sec to find http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824254112 ($140 for a 23inch monitor).

The 'myth' that gaming PC's or quality PC parts are expensive is beyond old and has been proven wrong many times. No, you don't need $5,000 to get a good gaming PC (contrary to whatever Gametrailers.com is spewing).

I guess it is standard that people are completely uneducated in electronics and their peripherals.