Game song you wanted to sing along to.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
Does it have to have lyrics? If not, Duke Nukem theme song (Oh wait, that has a gruff man say "lets rock", but that doesn't count!). Do any of the games where you're suppose to sing along count? I like those. But I've often found myself singing along with the donuts song in 'splosion man. And the menu music in left 4 dead is so eery I can never help but hum it.

Doctor Panda

Apr 17, 2008
Gorbek said:
this, dear god this.
Wow... that was fantastic! Where the HELL is that from?

My only other addition to this thread would be to add 'anything from katamari'... or rather the start song from the origianl and 'we heart katamari'. Oh, and the ending song the king sings in the end of 'we heart katamari'. You should all go play that now.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Jak X - Milionare.

I liked the song before I played the game, so I liked it even more when I knew it was to be featureed in the game.

Rafe

Apr 18, 2009
I always listen and sing the tune 'A formidable Enemy Appears' on Lost Odyssey!

Well I pretty much sing along to anything made by Nobou Uematsu.

And the country music bass song on House of the Dead:Overkill, its just so darn repetitive

Georgeman

Mar 2, 2009
The music from the first level of New Super Mario Bros. So silly and yet so carefree at the same time.

Archer147

Aug 7, 2009
Vern said:
Archer147 said:
Vern said:
Phobos Anomaly, and the Quake title song.
Archer147 said:
AvsJoe said:
Archer147 said:
AvsJoe said:
And no one has mentioned the Great Mighty Poo's theme why?

OT: Either Still Alive or Everybody Loves Donuts.
still alive for me. and i love that song too, from CBFD. best multiplayer i've ever played, including cod4.
I still hold out that GoldenEye 007 is the best multiplayer game out there and that game is over a decade old.
Yes, but a man with an FN-P90 who has slept with a woman on every continent aside from Antarctica, has foiled villains with dreams of moon bases and destroying all electronic devices on Earth, versus guys who survived a chemical plant exploding around them, or being 7 feet tall and dual wielding m-16s is just cooler.

nope, sorry. a squirrel with a chainsaw? trumps a gun made out of a pen, cigarette case and a lighter anyday

Yes, but a man with an FN-P90 who has slept with a woman on every continent aside from Antarctica, has foiled villains with dreams of moon bases and destroying all electronic devices on Earth, versus guys who survived a chemical plant exploding around them, or being 7 feet tall and dual wielding m-16s is just cooler. I'm sorry, but I played Conker's Bad Fur Day, single player and multiplayer, and aside from the juvenile fun derived from enemies made out of crap, or jumping into a crap filled pond, or saying shit when you see crap, there's not much there. Especially where the coolness factor is concerned. Besides, the Golden gun would kill the squirrel with one hit. If he could get past the remote mines, sniper rifles, phantoms, and for some reason the tank shells you can lob by hand.
...but he has a chainsaw. a CHAIN-FUCKING-SAW! :p
While chainsaw's are cool, and I will admit that, I would say the guy that can fire two rocket launchers at the same time wins. Besides, I've never seem a chainsaw in a game that amazed me. In Doom it's a decent replacement for the fists, but the pistol was more effective and if you got a berserk pack the chainsaw became worthless. I posit that Chainsaw's are only cool if you're using them on slow moving zombies. I still think killing russians with a Ruger Blackhawk is cooler than chainsawing teddy bears.
...but he has a chainsaw. a CHAIN-FUCKING-SAW! :p