Game song you wanted to sing along to.

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
They will see, we'll fight until eternity.
Come with me, we'll stand and fight together.
Through our strength, we'll make a better day
Tomorrow, we shall never surrender.

I always sing along to that.

Strategia

za Rodina, tovarishchii
Mar 21, 2008
I'm just going to agree with everybody else and say Still Alive. That song is incredibly awesome.

cptRazz

Jul 1, 2009
MonkeySlayer said:
The theme in
I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES 1N IT!!!1
on XBL arcade :p

Take it Easy
Definitley this with the credits song "deep and hard! on cod4

Archer147

Aug 7, 2009
AvsJoe said:
Archer147 said:
AvsJoe said:
And no one has mentioned the Great Mighty Poo's theme why?

OT: Either Still Alive or Everybody Loves Donuts.
still alive for me. and i love that song too, from CBFD. best multiplayer i've ever played, including cod4.
I still hold out that GoldenEye 007 is the best multiplayer game out there and that game is over a decade old.
nope, sorry. a squirrel with a chainsaw? trumps a gun made out of a pen, cigarette case and a lighter anyday

SaunaKalja

Sep 18, 2009
I don't want to set the woooorld ooon fireeee,
I just want to start, a flame in your heart.
In my heart I have but one deeeesireee,
aaaand that one is youuu,
no other will dooo

Mana Fiend

Jun 8, 2009
Kilaknux said:
"When you walk away, you don't hear me say
Pleeeease, oh baby, don't go"
Love that song.
This.

Oh, and the Tales of Vesperia opening song, 'Ring a Bell'. Love that song. :)

Vern

Sep 19, 2008
Phobos Anomaly, and the Quake title song.
Archer147 said:
AvsJoe said:
Archer147 said:
AvsJoe said:

still alive for me. and i love that song too, from CBFD. best multiplayer i've ever played, including cod4.
I still hold out that GoldenEye 007 is the best multiplayer game out there and that game is over a decade old.
Yes, but a man with an FN-P90 who has slept with a woman on every continent aside from Antarctica, has foiled villains with dreams of moon bases and destroying all electronic devices on Earth, versus guys who survived a chemical plant exploding around them, or being 7 feet tall and dual wielding m-16s is just cooler.

nope, sorry. a squirrel with a chainsaw? trumps a gun made out of a pen, cigarette case and a lighter anyday

Yes, but a man with an FN-P90 who has slept with a woman on every continent aside from Antarctica, has foiled villains with dreams of moon bases and destroying all electronic devices on Earth, versus guys who survived a chemical plant exploding around them, or being 7 feet tall and dual wielding m-16s is just cooler. I'm sorry, but I played Conker's Bad Fur Day, single player and multiplayer, and aside from the juvenile fun derived from enemies made out of crap, or jumping into a crap filled pond, or saying shit when you see crap, there's not much there. Especially where the coolness factor is concerned. Besides, the Golden gun would kill the squirrel with one hit. If he could get past the remote mines, sniper rifles, phantoms, and for some reason the tank shells you can lob by hand.

curty129

Jul 24, 2009
When you won a match on COD5, when being on the russian's team, there was some great anthem-like short sequence of music. I did sing along to it. Since i don't know russian, it was all crap. Of course, my mom happened to be in the room at the same time. Fucking russians.

Archer147

Aug 7, 2009
Vern said:
Archer147 said:
AvsJoe said:
Archer147 said:
AvsJoe said:

Yes, but a man with an FN-P90 who has slept with a woman on every continent aside from Antarctica, has foiled villains with dreams of moon bases and destroying all electronic devices on Earth, versus guys who survived a chemical plant exploding around them, or being 7 feet tall and dual wielding m-16s is just cooler.

Yes, but a man with an FN-P90 who has slept with a woman on every continent aside from Antarctica, has foiled villains with dreams of moon bases and destroying all electronic devices on Earth, versus guys who survived a chemical plant exploding around them, or being 7 feet tall and dual wielding m-16s is just cooler. I'm sorry, but I played Conker's Bad Fur Day, single player and multiplayer, and aside from the juvenile fun derived from enemies made out of crap, or jumping into a crap filled pond, or saying shit when you see crap, there's not much there. Especially where the coolness factor is concerned. Besides, the Golden gun would kill the squirrel with one hit. If he could get past the remote mines, sniper rifles, phantoms, and for some reason the tank shells you can lob by hand.
...but he has a chainsaw. a CHAIN-FUCKING-SAW! :p

Vern

Sep 19, 2008
Archer147 said:
Vern said:
Archer147 said:
AvsJoe said:
Archer147 said:
AvsJoe said:

...but he has a chainsaw. a CHAIN-FUCKING-SAW! :p
While chainsaw's are cool, and I will admit that, I would say the guy that can fire two rocket launchers at the same time wins. Besides, I've never seem a chainsaw in a game that amazed me. In Doom it's a decent replacement for the fists, but the pistol was more effective and if you got a berserk pack the chainsaw became worthless. I posit that Chainsaw's are only cool if you're using them on slow moving zombies. I still think killing russians with a Ruger Blackhawk is cooler than chainsawing teddy bears.