Game that sucked you in the most?

Tyshalle

Apr 25, 2009
I'll go with an oldie. Planescape: Torment. The characters, the storyline, the world... all just sucked me in. I'd also have to mention XCom: UFO Defense...

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Probably Left 4 Dead. I played that and forgot to eat once. Sometimes after playing a while, I'll leave the room sweating. It's probably the most intense game I've ever played.

AdamBomb

Jun 4, 2008
I agree World of Warcraft sucked me in big-time. I installed and started playing it while my parents were on vacation and I had the house to myself on a wednesday. Not withstanding the periodic food/bathroom breaks it wasn't until I looked at the clock and saw that it was actually friday that I decided to turn it off for a little while.

Amarok

Dec 13, 2008
Fallout 3 I really really started thinking as my character. Funnily enough making it scarier than most horror games I've played :p Radscorpions become terrifying when you're that immersed...

Oblivion to a lesser extent. My charatcer was too super awesome and powerful for me to really feel like I was him, but I still got quite into it. The Shivering Isles in particular was great. The glaring problems with the AI can be explained away with the fact that everyone is insane :p

New Troll

Mar 26, 2009
GTA: Vice City

I would find myself just cruising the streets, radio blaring, checking out the 'hotties' walking by, occasionally running over a mopeder.