game you will never play and why?

Zing

Oct 22, 2009
l33tabix said:
Julianking93 said:
World of Warcraft. First of all because I don't want to waste my time on that shit and because it takes 13 hours for that to install on my goddamn computer
I see two people saying this. They are almost at 12 million players now. We are all doing fine without you.

<Azoran = 66 Draenei Paladin on Azjol-Nerub English Server>

You know, loads of the shit like Barbie Horse Adventures, kids games, ANY title on DS. Most of the Wii titles. I do like Trauma Centre though...
Hmm so hard to think of one of those 'AAA' titles people love some much
HAHAHAH, did you see at the PS3 E3 conferrence more people cheered ANY other game, then went silent when Rock Band Beatles was on screen. I heard more people cheer at the Hannah Montanna Lilac PSP 3000 for the lols than for Beatles.
ROCK BAND BEATLES or ROCK BAND LEGO, they can piss off.
DJ Hero is excellently thought out though.
Says who? The last report from Blizzard was 11.5 mil, which was reported in December 2008, almost a year ago now. Also the increase was only 500,000 from the last report. If anything WoW's player base has leveled off or started to plummet, I know they'd have lost a significant subscription in china the way their providers and government have repeatidly *****-slapped Blizzard and their Chinese playerbase, oh and the game has become incredibly boring. Everyone I played with(from day 1) has quit now, at least until the expansion.

Of course Blizzard aren't going to report losing customers as much as they did gaining them..

I would be interested to know their subscription numbers now..

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Halfbreed13 said:
Mirrors Edge
Even though it was dropped to 20 bucks, I still wont touch that
Not even for the £3 they had it for on Steam? Dunno what that is, like $6 or something for you.

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
World of Warcraft
In order of precedence:

1. I oppose subscription fees
2. I have no time for RPGs
3. I hate fantasy settings
4. I can not stand anything like Grinding
5. It seems really, really, really dull, ugly, boring and repetative

LordKraven

Dec 24, 2008
Well I must congradulate you on your obervation skills, I think you are the one that fails. I never said any one battle is over done, I just said the war in it's self. There are more games about the same war consisting of mostly the same battles then just about any other war game. The new thing seems to be doing it in Japan, but none-the-less it's still WWII, same armys, same guns, same endings. It's not a fail, it's an opinion. Maybe next time you should be less offended and learn to try a bit harder.

l33tabix

Mar 16, 2008
Awesome of you to quote me half a year later, i currently cancelled my account for the next 2 months because of exams. I do however have DJ Hero though. Ahhh 6 months ago...

Bilbo536

Sep 24, 2009
ech0blaster09 said:
I hate JRPG's they are all the same. Teenagers carrying swords that are twice their size.
Incorrect. See "Tales" series, Terranigma, Super Mario RPG (it's from Japan, it counts!) for proof. The list does indeed go on.

OT: EA sports games. They pretty much rerelease a game for every sport each year. And they just get shittier. NHL 2002 was the last good game in their hockey series I enjoyed, cuz you could check people through glass and make your team a herd of cattle. When you make it too realistic such as they did in the series' newest installment (having to sit on the bench when your character gets tired) it gets boring. Real life = boring, therefore too much realism in games can recreate said boredom.

MercenaryCanary

Mar 24, 2008
Halfbreed13 said:
05rutterb said:
Halfbreed13 said:
Mirrors Edge
What's the reason? I wouldn't touch it either, because i hate the camera, it should have been 3rd person. Plus I find time trials annoying because i like relaxing games, not heart pounding ones, and its a bit repetitive.

Apart from that I'm willing to give most games a try. :)
-Its short
-Engine errors like collision detection
-schizo gameplay
generally shit
I bought it. Loved it, but I have to agree with you on a lot of those things.
Some other reasons that you would hate it:
- Gameplay is slowed down by really stupid things sometimes
- Everything. Is. Fucking. Shiny. You will be blinded at times.

mik1

Dec 7, 2009
Carnival games wii or anything similar to that like that one lumberjack game.
The controls are awful.
The games would be awful even if you could play them.
If you compare them to real game like even mario party theres still somewhat of a plot its playable to some extent and you will at least have fun in one minigame.
You would have more fun playing tic tac toe or pong.
Which reminds that game may be the worst game in history i cant think to date of a game that would give you a worse feeling playing it.

Just judging off the title though ;)

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
A lot of close minded people here.

I'll never play another Modern Warfare multiplayer again. It's a fucking death hole without a headset and a clan.

Halfbreed13

Apr 21, 2009
Mercanary57 said:
Halfbreed13 said:
05rutterb said:
Halfbreed13 said:
Mirrors Edge
What's the reason? I wouldn't touch it either, because i hate the camera, it should have been 3rd person. Plus I find time trials annoying because i like relaxing games, not heart pounding ones, and its a bit repetitive.

Apart from that I'm willing to give most games a try. :)
-Its short
-Engine errors like collision detection
-schizo gameplay
generally shit
I bought it. Loved it, but I have to agree with you on a lot of those things.
Some other reasons that you would hate it:
- Gameplay is slowed down by really stupid things sometimes
- Everything. Is. Fucking. Shiny. You will be blinded at times.
My friend gifted me it from the sale, so I have actually played it and liked it, to a degree. Hard mode made me rage with all the bullshit fight 30 armoured marines with your fists! But other than that, a fun game for 5 bucks.

I now officially change this to MW2. ARAASjklfhaoTIHWOIahIOhTklshtLKHJlaskthjkljthlkawjtlkaw
/rage

AhumbleKnight

Apr 17, 2009
Any Rock Band type game of any kind. I think they are the most pathetic excuse for a game I have ever seen. That and the first time I saw it played was by a very fat, half naked, sweaty nerd. I think it may have scared me for life.