Games Give Retired Wrestler Young Fans

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
ChromeAlchemist said:
ChromeAlchemist said:
The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be.
Pfft. Like hell. That spot's reserved for Stone Cold Steve Austin, failing that, the Rock!
That would be "The Toughest S.O.B. in the WWE" and "The Most Electrifying Man In Sports Entertainment".
/raises eyebrow
And that's the bottom line (WHAT?) 'cause stone cold says so!

Ahh good times. I'll leave The Rock one to you ;¬D
Can you smeeeeeeeeeel...
What the Root...
Is cooking? :)

Rock had great charisma, but really wasn't much of a wrestler. The People's Elbow was laughable, as well as the 1-2-3 Slap. The problem came about when Vince started setting them up against 3 gibberonis at once in a splat match, and then they got flattened from one move by the Phenom.
Triple H is more past it than Double H though, but he doesn't have the badger beard.
Aha, I see what you did there, one cookie for you ;¬)

Yeah I'll give you that much, wrestler wise the rock wasn't incredible was he? You could say the same thing for HHH too, if he didn't use the pedigree, then chances are he's hitting you with a sledgehammer. But I guess that's what made him a good villain.

Well you know who was my favourite two favourite wrestlers back in WCW were? Diamond Dallas Page and Billy Kidman. Let's see who recognises the second one... *waits*

Azzaevil

Jun 26, 2008
glad it was Bret "The Hitman" Hart a talent wrestler than crappy Hulk Hogan. Bret is the best

RelexCryo

Oct 21, 2008
The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be.
I remeber watching him wrestle. I was a little kid watching wrestling with my Grandpa because he liked it, and he controlled the T.V. I wound up liking wrestling, or at least the wrestling of the era.

Chaossebba

Aug 11, 2008
Thats right, i always used him on the PS1 wrestling game i had, cant recall the name correctly though D:

pntaylor

Reticulating Splines
Mar 16, 2010
I was a big wrestling fan when I was younger and I think it's pretty cool that the franchise keeps a grasp on its history by incorporating historic wrestlers in their games. Easiest way of exposing new fans of WWE to the history of the sport in the same way Fight Night incorporates historic boxers like Ali etc.