Games No one remebers but are fantastic.

Apr 24, 2009
Aerodynamic said:

I fell in love with this game when I was young.
Croc!!! Thank you for bringing back such good memories. I remember there was a desert level or at least something with sand that I could never get past...
Random Argument Man said:

My two favorite games....

Wow my brother and I used to spend days just playing Mystical Ninja. He'd do all the work and I got the giant robot fights :p

There was a sequel made, but it really wasn't that good. It was a 2D platformer instead of 3D :(

TheBXRabbit

Feb 15, 2009
Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction. For those who haven't played it, it's the spiritual predecessor to Prototype, so just imagine that but Alex Mercer is big mean and green. I'd just spend hours in that game with the Joe Fixit cheat enabled so I could carve a swath of destruction down a city street annihilating people, vehicles, buildings, and robots; all while listening to the Hulk (OK, technically it wasn't the Hulk it was Joe Fixit, but whatever) crack one-liners throughout. If they'd only added in a cheat code to make Alex Mercer do the same in Prototype that game would've been so much better...

Mungular

Dec 5, 2009
final fantasy 7? haha jk. prob gunna go with golden sun or the tales series idk theres a lot of them

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
There was a game for the N64. It was a fighting game called...Flying Dragon, I think. It was awsome and made of win :D

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Vohn_exel said:
There was a game for the N64. It was a fighting game called...Flying Dragon, I think. It was awsome and made of win :D
Battletanks 2 was a way better N64 game no one remembers!

Grounogeos

Mar 20, 2009
Legend of Dragoon and Legend of Mana.

Never played Legend of Mana? Get a PSX emulator and find a ROM of it. NOW!

aDuck

Dec 13, 2009

The epicness of the red pike destruction derby matches were epic...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-D774h_dxg&feature=related

(starts at about 30 sec)

EDIT: more epic vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNm9AQuscag&feature=related

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
DJ Lord Destructocon said:
Snipe

Wow my brother and I used to spend days just playing Mystical Ninja. He'd do all the work and I got the giant robot fights :p

There was a sequel made, but it really wasn't that good. It was a 2D platformer instead of 3D :(
That game is a 2.5D platformer... The first one is Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon. It's still good, but not as challenging.

Apr 24, 2009
Snipe

That game is a 2.5D platformer... The first one is Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon. It's still good, but not as challenging.
Yes, a 2.5D platformer. Well, I'm not going to argue with you, simply because your name might lead to some frustrating siituations.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Warlords Battlecry and Myth 2. I wish they would have made a reference to Soulblighter in Halo instead of Marathon over and over again...

ClassicJokester

I Love You.
Apr 16, 2010
Aerodynamic said:

I fell in love with this game when I was young.
Croc!!! Thank you for bringing back such good memories. I remember there was a desert level or at least something with sand that I could never get past...

My two favorite games....

:D Mystical Ninja was an amazing game. So much so that I recently ordered a copy. It was perfectly weird, dancing robots, evil dancers, fighting sushi, meat hammer that turned people into food... good times. Unfortunately, I know about 3 people that have heard of it before.
The sequel was actually really good. I liked the original 2D Mystical Ninja, so that might be why I liked the N64 sequel.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
I don't see as many people taking about Mafia: City of Lost Heaven than I would prefer, but.. that game is 8+ years old now, so I guess its somewhat understandable.

I Max95

Mar 23, 2009
gex the gecko

im actually not sure if anyone remembers that game but it was good as shit