games that need a sequel

jimduckie

Mar 4, 2009
BLACK on the ps2 this game was fucking kewl , i'd like to see a sequel and maybe update it and bring the ps2 version to the ps3

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Fallingwater said:
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
SYSTEM SHOCK 3!
Very yes.
While you wait for that to happen (could be a long time...) try Dead space if you haven't already. The developers have taken more than a little bit from the SS2 setting and plot. The game in itself is very good (IMO), but the best thing it's done so far is making me want to play SS2 again. :p
Already have, and you're right :D

klakkat

May 24, 2008
Heas said:
Baldur's Gate
There is a Baldur's Gate 2... It's pretty sweet. I don't see where the story could go from there, so there probably shouldn't be a Baldur's Gate 3... After the expansion, I mean.

Rickyvantof

May 6, 2009
LitigationJackson said:
PORTAL!!! unless they integrate it with hl2:ep3

I think gordon freeman with a portal gun and a crowbar would be devastating to the combine :D
You could play HL2 with a Portal gun, some way.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Maraveno said:
Overlord 2
Being made.
Tread184 said:
Why not throw some SimCity 4 in that list?
Seconded, Simcity 4 was the last true Simcity. Drop all the Sociey crap, I want a new, true city building simulator.
NATO.Caliber said:
And seconded as well. The idea of seeing all that beautifull, Victorian architecture in pretty graphics. I'm drooling already. As long as they don't make a Fallout change. Yes I liked Fallout 3, but RPG-wise, Fallout 1 and 2 were WAAAAAAAAY better. Arcanum should not share that fate, o no, NEVER. Arcanum was wonderfully complex, a new one should be the same.

Disaster Button

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2009
4guy5montag1 said:
I'd like to see a Mirror's Edge sequel, which I'm sure is in production. It's a unique idea, and an interesting one, but the execution was pretty poor I think.

That and Spore 2, aimed for adult gamers (ie more in line with what a god sim should be), available on a pay what you want system, since EA has a LOT to make up for, installing SecuROM onto my computer without telling me and giving me a piece of shit to play with. I realize that it's never going to happen but I still have a great deal of resentment towards EA for that whole debacle
If it makes you feel better, the Sims 3 leaked on them like 2 weeks early.

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
BolognaBaloney said:
How bout a real sequel to fable?
Fable 2 just doesn't count in my books...
Yeah, there weren't any challenging opponents and the final boss fell over a ridge with only 1 shot.

Also -Overlord (it's coming)
-Dungeon Keeper 2 (DK3 got canceled)
-Evil Genius (Am I the only one who sees a pattern in this list?)

Disaster Button

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2009
CheeseSandwichCake said:
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri.
Lego Rock Raiders (or just a LEGO RTS in general).
Halo (I mean it needs a GOOD sequel)
Starcraft 2 also needs to come out RightTheFuckNow. RTFN.
Dawn of War 2 needs an EXPANSION so I can go through the campaign with my friggin' Tyranids.
An Eldar expansion would also be quite tits.

Anyway the Nids are probly gonna get nerfed sadly, too many people whining that they're overpowered.

-bladerunner-

Dec 22, 2008
Freakout456 said:
Where is my Elder Scrolls 6 and Crackdown 2????
Seconded, Oblivion was absolutely great (the setting of a medival world immersed me so much I believed I was an adventuring hero for days after) and I loved the insanely high jumps you could be in Crackdown and the fact you could JUGGLE DEAD BODIES :)

Yooz

Mar 12, 2009
Paradox244 said:
Kahoony117 said:
Crackdown needed a sequel.
However i think that they're working on it at the moment.
Or atleast contemplating it.
Crackdown really, really needs a sequel.
Impressive ascent, agent!

Do want.

Hyperactiveman

Oct 26, 2008
I'm just putting down games that I really found fun and great for boredom killing. I know that for some, sequels are already being made.

Hitman: Blood Money, Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, Midtown Madness 3, Saints Row 2, Gears of War 2, Rock Band 2, Portal, Crackdown, The Darkness, Shadowrun, Dead Rising, Driver 4, Left 4 Dead, Half Life, Duke Nukem and TF2.

If I had to choose which ones needed them the most it would be Darkness, Hitman, Kane & Lynch, Rock Band and Saints Row.