Games that suck, but you still had fun playing.

rynocerator

Aug 10, 2009
Earth Defense Force 2017
I still play that game. Sure its only the most basic of shooters in almost every respect, but I enjoy the mindless entertainment and the very sub-par voice over-acting.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
Force Unleashed.
Using your lightsaber sucked, but it was so much fun launching a Storm Trooper three hundred feet in the air. WEEEE! :D

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
Dawn of War: Soulstorm. people think that is the destroyer of the franchise. BOLLOCKS IN A HAT! it was great, not as good as Dark Crusade, but still great.

dancinginfernal

Sep 5, 2009
Afro Samurai was pretty fun the first time through. Couldn't make myself play it again though, no replay value whatsoever with that game.

Dr Pussymagnet

a real piece of shit
Dec 20, 2007
Did anyone else ever play Grid Runner?

Because as much as that game sucked I couldn't stop playing it.

Rob Shogun

Sep 17, 2008
JenXXXJen said:
Final Fantasy X-2 was terrible, apparently. Most fun I've had in ages.
I really enjoed it too.

Jus because one person says a game is terrible (I'm looking at the reviewers here) doesnt make it gospel truth bu saying that:

Really enjoyed Orochi Warriors

Arisato-kun

Apr 22, 2009
Many people think Final Fantasy X-2 was bad but I enjoyed it enough to 100% it. I actually liked the whole dressphere system.

Rory

Mar 4, 2009
Army of Two, although it's pretty much pure crap, I enjoy playing it in co-op with a friend.

Torque669

Apr 21, 2009
NoMoreSanity said:
Resident Evil Goddamn 5. It is possibly one of te worst designed games ever, and I still play it with friends a lot. Why!?
This. I was playing it today actually, completed it for like the 300th time. I feel the only problem with Resident Evil is the Designers have some fantastic ideas but no idea how to pull them off. Hence you get a Greatstoryline filled with flaws and awful cutscenes and gameplay which doesnt work when you wanted it too and a GODAWFUL NPC.

Goldeneye103X2

Jun 29, 2008
Haze isn't actually that bad, just dissapointing compared to other free radical games. I just changed the controls to resemble a more traditional cod style FPS and the game was a lot more enjoyable. Yay!

Quadtrix

Dec 17, 2008
Call of Duty: World at War for the Wii. All my complaints are about the online, since I never bothered with campaign. There was just no excuse for some of the errors. Shadows on the rooftops, anyone?

epsilon246

Sep 18, 2009
Blood omen 2 (cept for the "running"), star wars: bounty hunter, shadow the hedghog (when he wasn't suicide homing attacking), turock evolution (fun with cheats), sonic heroes(most of the time,)hulk (smashing stuff is always fun), sonic adventure 2. Yeah i've had quite a few.

Chancie

Sep 23, 2009
The two Obscure games for the PS2. They weren't the best of games available but they were still really fun.