Games that you would instantly buy

herbortamus

Aug 25, 2011
Shenmue 3
No one mentioned this yet!?!? As long as Yu Suzuki makes it and it has Ryo's same voice, I would lay down big bucks.

KOTOR 3
As long as it is made by Bioware and does not contain the stink of George Lucas. The current Old Republic game doesn't count for me - I don't play MMOs.

Sixcess

Feb 27, 2010
Fear Effect 3. It was cancelled about 7 years ago, but it's the only game I can think of that if it was released, and as a console exclusive, I'd buy a console just to play it.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
SWAT 5. Supposedly "Realistic" shooters are popular today. the SWAT series have always aimed to be realistic. Infuriatingly so at times. I'd like to see a new SWAT game with modern graphics and improved AI. I'd buy that in a second.

Vankraken

Mar 30, 2010
X-Com (that is a tactical strategy game)
Startopia 2
Elite 4
Master of Orion 3 (lets pretend that MOO3 never existed)
Jagged Alliance 3

Edager6882

Dec 21, 2010
An Honor Harrington game. Seriously guys one of the best Scifi series out there. If you like naval warfare but likes space too this is a must read. And if they made it into an action/strategy game I'd be in heaven.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Zenozoik.

If you know of this game, friend me and let's have cybersex. Because you have qualified as awesome.

Racecarlock

Jul 10, 2010
A universe spanning sandbox game where you play as super vegeta. I want to blow up planets with my fingertips. That would be awesome.

Chalacachaca

May 15, 2011
A PROPER medieval city-building game and Gangsters 3 (with sandbox).

...can I also have a DS remake of Clock Tower?

The Urban Moose

Nov 9, 2010
RagnarokHybrid said:
Threads of Fate 2

Oh, hell yes.

Better yet, Metal Gear Solid 4: The Videogame

... Yeah, I know it's overdone but I've grown anxious waiting for new videos of Rising.
I wasn't going to comment on this but
THREADS OF FATE 2.
I loved the first game so much.

That_Sneaky_Camper

Aug 19, 2011
- An open world 3D Pokemon game. Also a Pokemon game that has all of the regions in one game.

- A First Person Shooter game that features you in a massive scale war setting where you start out as a special operations guy going on all these missions where you do everything from operating tanks, helicopters, etc. to infiltrating bases sneakily. As the war escalates you eventually rank up and command troops on the field.

- A Just Cause 3 that had all the weapon attachments of Crysis and allowed you to enhance your combat situation in special modes like the suit did, I especially liked the stealth feature, and some actual cover mechanics.

- A Metal Gear Solid game with the climbing features of Assassin's Creed, that would add a whole new dimension to stealth, and the melee combat of Batman Arkham Asylum.

boyvirgo666

May 12, 2009
Gaunts ghosts the game.
World of Darkness online.
Everyone you hate gets shot the game
a proper zombie game where everyone dies in the end
an open world zombie game where you need food and water and a place to rest to survive.

SilverUchiha

Dec 25, 2008
revjor said:
3d open world pokemon rpg.
Yeah... that'd be the top of the list.

Let's see... what else. Left 4 Dead 3, Metroid games made by Retro Studios, Sonic Generations Collectors Edition (for US which works because it isn't coming to US), Batman Arkham World (or whatever comes after Arkham City), A console StarFox, F-Zero, and/or Kirby (which I've seen may or may not be coming out), and SSB4.

Yeah... that's my list. You hear me Nintendo? Fuck Zelda and bring back StarFox!