Games where you play as an animal

njrk97

May 30, 2011
Ryan Kerr said:
Dog's life, you are a dog and it is about your life. It wasn't that good but you could poo on npcs which is always a plus.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog%27s_Life
i remeber that game it was crap i have to say sly cooper http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sly_cooper not ecatly realistic but what other games do you get to play as a master thief racoon with his arch enime being a giant robtic imortal owl also it a 3d aventure platformer witch seem to be hard to find now

LandoCristo

Apr 2, 2010
Probably not at all what you're looking for, but there was a crappy game on the PS2 called "Dr. Muto", where you can mutate into a rat, spider/gorilla, bunch of crap like that.

SalamanderJoe

Jun 28, 2010
A Dog's Life. Basically role playing a dog rescuing it's lover from the Dog Pound, complete with tricks and pooing. And a first person feature to 'see smells'. It's actually very fun.

Hamish Durie

Apr 30, 2011
looking at the first comment just brought back many memories also sly best use of animal as main protaginist in games

Amazegenalo

May 29, 2011
Thank you for all the recommendations.
Seems like I've already played lots of the titles mentioned above (Okami, Zelda TP, Lion King, Sly Racooon, Enslaved etc.). I'll check out some of the others.

This. (Sorry if the picture doesn't work, I've never actually posted a picture before and so am kinda new to it XD)

Was an amazing little game on the PS1 where you swam around the ocean as a dolphin making music until you got moved to a different level with different sounds and beats. Such a simple and relaxing game
How's this game called?
CommanderKirov said:
SAM & MAX!

Oh wait you mean realistic... That's boring..
Boring? Depends on your choice of game.

Hekateras

May 29, 2011
If we count mythical creatures, "I of the Dragon" lets you play as a dragon, though it's underwhelming in some ways.