Games with goood storylines (PS3)?

Fostaar

Jun 11, 2009
As of this morning my playstation and my copy of Heavy Rain are not talking to each other. I was about 3/4 of the way through the story (I think) and the next scene refused to load, as did all previous scenes when I hard restarted my machine many times over. This has left a painful craving for a game with a good storyline.
Any suggestions to fill the gap?

Hobo Joe

Aug 4, 2009
Buy a new copy of Heavy rain.

If you're not into that idea I suppose you could buy Final Fantasy 13 if you're someone who likes jRPGs. (I'm not unfortunately but my brother says it's good.)

Fostaar

Jun 11, 2009
the problems not witht the copy of the game, its a general glitch in the software that has happened to a few people where the game goes to black screen and doesnt allow access to XMB every time you try to load your game. i dont realy feel like starting from scratch either. Eh FF13 would be okaay but JRPGs are hit n miss for me

Nomanslander

Feb 21, 2009
Well if you're asking for a PS3 exclusive, Uncharted 2 is pretty good, GoW3 is also good if you can excuse all the testosterone lactating all over the place.

I would suggest Metal Gear Solid4, but I personally didn't like that game.

There's still a heap load of multi-platform games you can choose.

Fostaar

Jun 11, 2009
damnit, GoW 3 isnt in NZ yet, ive clocked uncharted and MGS4 is still 3/4 finished on my floor untoched for the last few months. folklore hmm chers