Games with unicorns in them...How many are there?

the saint83

Jun 24, 2010
Ghosts and Goblins has boss called an Unicorn, however it doesn't look anything like what you expect.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
Lineage 2 has them, and they were damn hard to kill the quest boss unicorns when I first played.

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
Well there are no unicorns in it but there are fairies in Dungeon Keeper 2.
There were bastards to deal with too.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
the saint83 said:
Ghosts and Goblins has boss called an Unicorn, however it doesn't look anything like what you expect.
Dammmmiiiiiit . I was reading every post hoping no one would say this . Damnnnnnnn youuuuuuzzzzze !

OT: since someone *glare* stole my answer , If i remember correctly , there was an espere ( summon ) in final fantasy 6 called unicorn . I think it casted regen on your party .

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Terraria
But they are violent and aggressive :(
"Why you keep attacking me? I just want to be your friend"

Veylon

Aug 15, 2008
lionsprey said:
Muspelheim said:
The Dwarf Fortress My Little Pony mods?

...I'll get me coat.
or just Dwarf fortress without the mod?
there are also mermaids and i think there are faries but not sure about that one.
There are very definitely unicorns in Dwarf Fortress

Items made from them have an x4 value multiplier.

lovest harding

Dec 6, 2009
There were a few mentioned that I'll repeat, just because:
Oblivion
Deathspank
Overlord

Then there's Costume Quest (in which the Unicorn is arguably the best/most useful costume in the game because it's pure kickass).

And while it doesn't have a unicorn, a game with fairies not marketed towards a young girl audience:
Faery: Legends of Avalon.
It's not a fantastic game and its name is kind of shit, but it's a relatively solid turn-based RPG (the biggest problem is navigation around the levels). They only thing that stands out as particularly good is how well the environments are visually designed. A couple of them are down right beautiful (and the boat level in particular has a fantastically creepy atmosphere).
And there are mermaids in it as well.

In any case, the link posted by someone else (to a list by GiantBomb) is probably as complete a list as any.

FootloosePhoenix

Dec 23, 2010
poxyrom said:
There was one in oblivion.
My friend spawned it when I first started playing it and I used it throughout my whole playthrough
I'm pretty sure there was a quest where you had to eat it's horn or something
Er, kinda close. Yes, there is a Daedric quest in which you're sent to find the unicorn, slay it and bring its horn back to the Daedric Prince of he Hunt whose name eludes me for the moment. It really isn't worth it though. I'd rather keep the unicorn as a mount. Damn thing always wanders off though.

Muspelheim

Apr 7, 2011
Veylon said:
lionsprey said:
Muspelheim said:
The Dwarf Fortress My Little Pony mods?

...I'll get me coat.
or just Dwarf fortress without the mod?
there are also mermaids and i think there are faries but not sure about that one.
There are very definitely unicorns in Dwarf Fortress

Items made from them have an x4 value multiplier.
Ah, yes! I remember now. There's probably a very sharp, pointy reason I've forgotten about those.

SonOfMethuselah

Oct 9, 2012
Jason Rayes said:
And hey, here is a whole 6 pages of games with unicorns for your viewing pleasure:

http://www.giantbomb.com/unicorn/92-2337/
My god, the Shin Megami Tensei games are full of unicorns. Good for them, I guess?

OT: No one's mentioned Bjorn, from the Peggle games! So I will:
Bjorn, from the Peggle games!

Lugbzurg

Mar 4, 2012
Pfheonix said:
THIS ************ RIGHT HERE! http://store.steampowered.com/app/45100/
Jason Rayes said:
Pfheonix said:
THIS ************ RIGHT HERE! http://store.steampowered.com/app/45100/
Hahaha! A friend bought me that game as punishment for talking about My Little Pony!

OT: The Age of Wonders games have unicorn units.

And hey, here is a whole 6 pages of games with unicorns for your viewing pleasure:

http://www.giantbomb.com/unicorn/92-2337/
I love how one of the first things I saw upon clicking the steam link was a button that said "Community Hub".

Perhaps, some of the Lord of the Rings and Chronicles of Narnia videogames have unicorns in them.
(And Twilight Sparkle: Teacher for a Day!)

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Someone's already mentioned it but I have a pic that I took because it's just too damned adorable.