Games you are absolutely ashamed of owning.

Lopunny

Apr 15, 2009
TIMESWORDSMAN said:
Hello Kittie's Roller Rescue...It's not a bad game but I'm a guy and NOT six years old.
I don't even remember why I own it.
I'm ashamed, my sister got that for our PS2, she needed help on some bits and I ended up taking over XD

Volatar

Jun 23, 2009
Well, I am not ashamed of OWNING any games, but I am ashamed of playing and/or buying a couple.

I am ashamed that my XFire page says I have played over 100 hours of Maplestory...

I am also ashamed (and upset at the wasted money) that I bought both Dynasty Warriors V: Empires, and the COLLECTORS EDITION of Hellgate London. Yes, I bought the Collectors Edition. I am still very upset. At the time I picked buying it over the Orange Box. That was a bad idea (at least I still got the Orange Box later) to say the least.

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
Nothing.

Embarrassed? Maybe.
Ashamed? No.
ABSOLUTELY ashamed? No.

And I own some relatively bad shit, I'll be the first to let you know.

ie: look up corncob 3d

Ushario

Mar 6, 2009
Hellgate London, I feel so violated by the fact that shops won't even let me sell it or trade it.

Crimsane

Apr 11, 2009
Son of Makuta said:
Hellgate: London. Not because it's particularly embarrassing, but because it's shite.
Haha, yeah. I tried to convince my gf that the lifetime membership thing wasn't worth it, but she bought it anyway. That proved to be a solid investment. >.>

SotheVolke

Apr 16, 2008
Dungeons and Dragons Heroes. Came with my second hand xbox...second hand console, SECOND RATE GAME.

Sucked even with cheats.

Rylian

Dec 7, 2008
Everquest.

God, that game and all it's clones just SUCK.

Yegargeburble said:
Final Fantasy X-2... That game is so terrible.
Actually... I had a lot of fun with that game.

FrndlyMisanthrpe

May 28, 2009
Pokemon Colosseum and XD Gale of Darkness
Terrible games...
But I was able to give away my Shadow The Hedgehog game. That game was really bad...

ZahariasX

Jun 25, 2008
Acidoctor said:
Slash Dementia said:
Two Worlds... Anyone want to play co-op with me?
Never!
I don't know what's so bad about it. Sure it has it's issues but I actually liked Two Worlds. To be honest I bought a 2nd copy off eBay before I even tried the game just because I didn't like the condition my first copy was in, and sold that to my friend for $10. I'm really picky about my game collection being in good condition. Has to all be originals too.

Let's see...game I'm ashamed to own...can't think of any old ones but Perfect Dark Zero comes to mind. It just sits there I played it maybe twice. How could they mess up something that was so so good to begin with!? :(

nipsen

Sep 20, 2008
X-blades. I wanted to review it, and imported it thinking that it might be flagged a commercial failure but would actually be a good game after all. But it's so atrociously bad I couldn't force myself to play through it. It has all the hallmarks of lazy level- design, bad skill- progression, no narrative continuity (not even a little bit), reuse of areas and creatures that is just so terrifyingly badly pulled off it's a wonder the game even was published. On top of that, the story- telling and the dialogue has exactly one single thing going for it, and that's the heroine's ass. There are funny bits, though. The Valley- girl treasure hunter thing seems vaguely familiar, but it sort of works. The idea behind the entire thing - you're warned of a great evil if you touch the /Treasure/, and you do it anyway - all that's actually not too bad. There are also some large areas where you fight the bosses - and this doesn't appear half- bad. Until you actually play it, and have to put down the controller after 15 minutes to pick up your thumb because it's fallen off from all the button- mashing. Never mind that your ears will bleed from the sound- production and the animations clip like mad when you're getting close - the fact that your only way of surviving any fight is to spam the same attack about 900 times every level will distract you from everything else that's wrong with the game..