Games you are ridicoulusly good at.

The Floating Nose

Dec 5, 2010
The only one that comes to my mind is Team Fortress 2. I am fucking dangerous as a spy. You see me, you start chasing me, then you realize that you just turned to ice because i found a way to get behind you.

namhorFnodroG

Nov 2, 2011
I'd problaby go with any CS/Quake game. I don't even play those games that often, but I'm still kicking ass every time I decide to start playing 'em once again.

Timberwolf0924

Sep 16, 2009
Sould Calibur 2.. in the arcade I had a 69 game winning streak against players who were all in a tourny.. sad thing is when it came down to actually playing in a tourny I got 4th lol..

Captcha:
Get Out

(well fck you too internet!)

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
Wakikifudge said:
The Wykydtron said:
Wakikifudge said:
The Wykydtron said:
her ult makes all 1v1s hers
Jax would like to respectfully disagree.
Hmmm, after remembering how I almost lost a 1v1 as a fed Fiora (think 7/0 at 20 minutes) against a completely underfed Jax (3/7ish) I think you might be right. I really think I would have lost it if my ult was on CD.
Jax can dodge her ult using counter strike. Fiora uses ult, Jax activates counter strike (probably getting hit why the first attack) and dodges the danger while powering up counter strike to do extra damage when Fiora comes out of invincibility. So ya Jax should be able to roflstomp almost every champ 1v1 if they are of equal level and feed/farm. There are some obvious exceptions to this like Vlad and Rumble but pretty much any champ who relies heavily on auto attacks or is squishy is going to die to him.

Edit: Wow I failed my quote on the first attempt.
Edit 2: Ya I just fucked this post beyond belief... not sure what I could do to fix it but just pretend our names our switched....

TerribleAssassin

Apr 11, 2010
Sassafrass said:
TerribleAssassin said:
WWE 12.

I beat the Undertaker in a Hell in the Cell match with Husky Harris on Legend. Not much more needs to be said.
See, I want to try that now but I don't want to punch my TV or Xbox today. :p

OT: I guess I'm good at CoD and BF3, according to my stats on CoD and skill level on BF3.

And I guess WWE 12 as well, but I have the odd moment there where everything goes to shit really quickly and I stick to the Universe mode all the time.
It was a very simple tactic, bash his head in with a chair, cell finisher, climb cell, go all Undertaker/Mankind on his ass, climb cell again, STO through the cell, run away when he gets his Comeback, steel chair, pin ;)

Direbaka

Jul 10, 2010
I'm normally the type of gamer that is good, but not great. I never spend enough time on any one game to get competitively good at it.

I am, however, strangely quite good at Pacman CE DX though. For a "remake" of a game I was never that fond of, I am consistently in the top 1%. Kinda surprised me. Still suck at the ghost combo parts though.

Barry Purse

Dec 15, 2010
Cell Damage.
You let me pick Angus and I'll carve you up a good'un.

That game was ahead of it's time.

CannibalCorpses

Aug 21, 2011
I don't play games long enough to get ridiculously good at them...generally because i finish all the achievements far too quickly. I do however have quite a few arcade games where i'm in the top ten leaderboards for overall game score. I also have the highest accuracy on my friends list for all the Call of duty games i've played. Top 3000 overall on trials hd which i'm fairly proud of.

It's hard to point out what i'm good at without feeling like a complete twat for mentioning it lol. Thanks for making me feel good and bad at the same time :)

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
Ridiculously? Crimson Skies was one. No matter who I played against I was never defeated by anyone...ever. So either that means ridiculously good, or everyone else was bad. I always thought I was really good at Tony Hawk 3, but I only tested this against one other person, and we could both combo in the billions fairly frequently. Suppose that's not unusual?

TK421

Apr 16, 2009
Hemlet said:
TK421 said:
Hemlet said:
Lastly, I can safely say that while I'm by no means perfect at Starfox 64, I am damn good.
I have a friend that can beat Starfox 64 in 7 minutes, the long way. (not counting cutscenes)
I don't suppose your friend has posted a video of that feat somewhere have they? I'd actually be really interested in seeing that.
He never did when he still lived around here. He may have after he moved to California though. He didn't think it was that big of a deal, until I told him neither myself nor anyone else I had ever heard of could do it nearly that fast. His tag was always Largo Peligro, so you might find it if you search with that. Ill look when I get the time.

johnnybravo

Jun 9, 2012
The NHL games. From the first time I picked up NHL 11, it seemed like i had a knack for it. Playing online I dont usually lose..like ever. Been playing ever since, picking up 13 on tuesday. :D

ShakyFiend

Jun 10, 2009
I play ez on League of Legends like a pure boss, also if you manage to induce in me the right level of semi-conscious coma I can grind on WOW like there's no fucking tomorrow.

dayjack01

Aug 19, 2010
Only just i just joined for the war of the roses beta i kinda think im good at it considering i just joined but i digress i am not alowed to dicsuss the game in public

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
I'm always amazing-tier in any game if I'm given enough time. The one I'm best at? I still haven't found an equal in TF2 I suppose.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I've completed all the time trials in Mirror's Edge (The Shard was a ***** and a half), and can pacifist run the game with about five KOs and no kills (ignoring story-related fighting).

Otherwise, I'm good at some games, but not spectacular.

Geth2

May 3, 2012
Star Fox 64
I have beaten that game so many times without dying it drives my friends crazy they come to me when they are stuck in it so I can bail them out.

Faladorian

May 3, 2010
IamShmgeggy said:
Faladorian said:
Rainbow Six Vegas 2, I am an omnipotent god of death with the sniper.
If you're using the No scope glitch from behind cover, that makes you weak :p
I don't, in fact I only figured out about that after beating the game on realistic. But I do it occasionally just for a chuckle.