Games you have played to death?

Sandjube

Feb 11, 2011
LoL, but then it's not that I played it to death, it's that I played it until it DIED.

Seriously, I just cannot play that game these days. It used to be this weird ass thing called "fun", but now it's so rigid and meta. You MUST have a jungler, an AP mid, and a support AD bot. You MUST buy about a million giants belts and health potions, etc.

If you don't have 5000 health as a carry you're not doing it right anymore.

... /endrage

RipRoaringWaterfowl

Jun 20, 2011
Evil Smurf said:
Lear said:
Civilization III. Played it into late night one-more-turn sessions, even when I was a wee lad. Lost the disk, replaced it with The Complete Edition. Played it more. Tied with Galactic Civilizations II as a favourite game once I discovered GCII. Continued to play. Civilization IV came out. I bought it. Enjoyed it. Just didn't think it as good as CivIII. Went back to CivIII, playing CivIV only sparingly. Continued to love it. Had awesome moments (the best, a World War scenario triggered by me (Byzantine Empire) bombing the Scandinavian Republic, my friendly neighbor to the south, out of complete boredom. 'Twas awesome). Eventually, Civilization V Came out. Bought it. Enjoyed it. Thought it far superior to CivIII. Now I balance out mostly playing CivV, CivIII at times, when I want ma Civ fix.
have you played Alpha Centuri? It is the sequel to Civ 2. I love Alpha Centuri
No, but I have been interested in it ever since I learned of it's existence. Think I'll pick it up from GoG or eBay.

LongDanzi

Nov 15, 2011
spyro ripto's rage for the ps1. I went through that game so many times... I want to play it again