Games You Just Cant Finish.

Stormz

Jul 4, 2009
I do plan to beat it someday but Rogue galaxy for ps2. I love it and all but the final boss can one shot you no matter what level you are and I don't know how to dodge his big attack that does that.

Dec 29, 2008
lately every game I play for about the last year or so I play get about half way through and just lost interest. I mean I love video games but for a while now my heart just hasn't been in it.

hamsterkilla

Battlefield veteran
Aug 11, 2009
For the life of me I cant bring myself to finish Far Cry 2 and assasins creed. Dont know why, I enjoyed them but I end up getting bored and coming back 6 months later and attempt to beat it again. Oh and bioshock had it for a yaer but cant seem to beat it.

kazpah

Sep 2, 2009
Spelunky... Bought the last tunnel this weekend, on my 279th play, and now i keep dying in the first screen of the next area every single time... But then again, the same held for the 1st 2nd and 3rd area's so I guess I'll finish it sometime...

DethPenguin

Mar 14, 2010
Commando 2 for the PS2.
Because I don't have the time to do 500 tutorials then memorize the moves from each of them.

Shepard's Shadow

Don't be afraid of the dark.
Mar 27, 2009
Prey, the protagonist spends far too much time complaining. Far Cry 2, it feels too broken to play.

pwnzerstick

Mar 25, 2009
Dragon Age: Origins
I love it, but it is such a long game that I can't find time to finish it.

durtysouh85

Jun 6, 2009
mike tyson's punchout... mike is a beast.... i can speed run the whole game without being knocked down once... mike somehow always messes me up at the end :(

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Foggy_Fishburne said:
Bioshock. The gameplay is so dull. Bores me out of my mind just thinking about it. Shame since the atmosphere was pretty solid
Me too. I want to play it, I have tried and installed it several times. When I do start I rare go far into it. It's just not for me I guess.
Also Resident Evil (remake for GC). I am easily scared, but I love getting scared so I play until my pulse gets too high to continue. That or I die or get stuck on a puzzle.

Strategia

za Rodina, tovarishchii
Mar 21, 2008
I can barely even begin Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl, I keep dying on the first damn mission. Also I deinstalled Heritage of Kings and Earth 2160 because the characters grated so hard it's like they were fine-tuned just for that purpose.

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
I'm struggling to bring myself to finish playing Bioshock.

I think waiting so long to play and hearing so much about how it's amazing has dulled me to the "amazing" experience.

Paulie92

Mar 6, 2010
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorow stupid location of checkpoints and pretty weak compared to Splinter Cell and Chaos Theory

minarri

Dec 31, 2008
BioShock
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy VIII

anthony87 said:
I'm struggling to bring myself to finish playing Bioshock.

I think waiting so long to play and hearing so much about how it's amazing has dulled me to the "amazing" experience.
God I am glad I wasn't the only one.

zhemis

Mar 22, 2010
All Elder Scrolls games. I have no reason to finish them. I got a house, I got a badass bow, and I'd rather just make potions and eat ingredients.

Wizardry 6,7,8. Though to be fair, I can no longer play 6 because my floppy died years ago. :( On a side note, Wizardry 7 was enjoyable until Gold. They should have left well enough alone.

Final Fantasy 8 and Kingdom Hearts because I spend all my time trying to get 100 whatevers to combine with 5 super ultra rares and that's more fun than beating the game and having nothing left to do.

Freelancer, X3 - Especially X3, it's much more fun to build your wealth and your galactic empire.

ad4m101

Jan 17, 2010
Both infinite undiscovery and Star ocean: TLH. Star oceans voice acting is reason enough "Kay". But both of their combat systems bored me completely it just wasn't fun. There the only xbox games i have ever bought and not completed.