Games you love but yet suck at.

TheSteeleStrap

May 7, 2008
That would be Counterstrike. I like playing it, but I only get a kill once in a while. I'm awful at it.

thirion1850

Aug 13, 2008
Stealth games. Somehow I am always spotted by a stray person from 50 miles away. Feelsbadman

DrunkOnEstus

In the name of Harman...
May 11, 2012
Shmups, the good ones. I got a monitor I could rotate to play Ikaruga and Radiant Silvergun, and they're all I use my 360 for anymore, but that doesn't mean I make it to the end with only 3 deaths or less. And the scale is pretty much Sine Mora/Gradius if I want to feel better about it, and Mushihimesama/DoDonPachi if I want that feeling to die in a fire. Akai Katana struck a good balance for where I'm at, highly recommended for the price.

Rose and Thorn

May 4, 2012
I can't really think of a good example, BUT for some reason Super Smash Brothers comes to mind. Whenever I played those games with people, I was either much better than them, or they were much better than me. I never seemed to fight agaisnt someone who was on the same level as me. So I was either going easy on someone, or breaking my thumbs to atleast take a few lives off my opponent.

eggy32

Nov 19, 2009
Audiosurf. As far as I can tell I'm not that good. I generally don't get into the leaderboards and I don't use any strategy other than shuffling the blocks when I play. But I enjoy every minute of it.

Xdeser2

Aug 11, 2012
Some games that I love yet suck at?

Europa Universalis IV [small](Pretty much All Paradox Grand Strategy games for that matter)[/small]

I love history, and the idea of crafting my own Empire through War, Diplomacy, Trade and good 'ol fashioned political intrigue is right up my alley. But holy shit, those games can get overwhelming, though I never seem to get tired of wasting sleepless nights taking a crack at it :)

X-Com: Enemy Unknown

I spent my middle school days with my face in a GBA, and with basically 3 games: Pokemon Ruby [small](yes, its technically a JRPG, whatever)[/small] Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, and Fire Emblem. I like punishing difficulty and turn based strategy, so I naturally gravitated to Enemy Unknown. Yeah, and there I was with my controller in hand thinking I'd walk all over Classic/Iron Man difficulty..... [small](fucking Chryssalids and mind-controlling Sectoids...)[/small]

Call of Duty [small](Yes, I immensely enjoy Call of Duty, I know, destroying the gaming industry and all that jazz.)[/small]

Twitch gameplay and I just don't agree. Well, okay, I agree with it, but IT doesn't agree me.