Games you regret buying

mParadox

Susurration
Sep 19, 2010
Country
Germany
The topic explains it all. Which game you bought that you hated and considered a waste of your money?

Mine was Just Cause. The damn game was terrible in every way.

My first thread, yay!

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
The Burger King games. They can get old and boring really fast.

On the bright side they were pretty cheap.

TomLikesGuitar

Jul 6, 2010
I think I speak for everyone when I say FUCKING ODST GOD DAMMIT.

Also Modern Warfare 2... I played it a lot, but I feel like I never really had that much fun.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Just Cause was great!

OT: Two Worlds. It still hurts just thinking about it.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Other M.

It's not nearly as bad as people make it sound (I'm enjoying it in 20 minute chunks), but I could have put that $50 towards something else.

Candidus

Dec 17, 2009
Either...

Half Life 2 (bought with the Orange Box, waste of money because the main event was a disappointment).

Or

Supcom 2, a complete betrayal of everybody who stayed with GPG and Supcom FA, in favour of all the scrubs who couldn't handle its scale or the complexity of good economy.

Stollos

Sep 6, 2010
Metorid Prime: Hunters on the DS. Found out after I bought it that I really didn't like fps on the DS. Never got around to finishing it.

OmegaAlucard777

Sep 20, 2010
Two Worlds was the main one for me.... Here is my Two Worlds experience:

Act 1:

*Looks out into a vast world ready to fuck some shit up. (As Much as a Level 1 character can do mind you.)*

Me: Well, this looks like it should be enjoyable.

*Walks up a hill, full of bravado like He-Man.*

Me: Whats that thing at the botto-- OH MY GOD IT`S A DRAGON! AHHH!

*Proceeds to get stomped and eaten by said Dragon.*

Act 2:
(There was no Act 2... Took the game back when I found out how glitchy and unleveled it was.)

Also... Borderlands... I bought it, and the DLC`s.... only to realise that I just didn`t find it fun at all. Not even with friends. Maybe it was me. Or maybe games with a story have spoiled me.

elcamino41383

Mar 24, 2009
WET, it was a fun game, but much too short and the ending completely ruined everything about it. Also Golden Axe: Beast Rider, such a SLOW game, in every aspect in that short time I was playing it. And the latest King of Fighters, I know fighting games aren't generally very deep but this one was so incredibly shallow!

migo

Jun 27, 2010
Giants Citizen Kabuto is the last game I really regret buying, because I bought into the hype. Otherwise I got the controller bundle with Nuts & Bolts and Trouble In Paradise for clearance pricing - it sucked but I was able to trade them in towards BioShock.