Games you want made.

Dr. Awesome Face

Jan 11, 2010
I want valve to release Half-Life 2: Episode 3. Or at least some kind of idea of what they have done on it.

As for games being made, remade, made better, I would have to say a Dead Space: Extraction port to 360 that is either third person or normal FPS rather than this rail shooter bollocks. A No More Heroes port to the 360 because it is a 1337 game but without all the wiimote nonsense and MAJOR GRAPHICAL DOWNGRADE of the wii. Also another Crash Bandicoot game, whatever happened to him anyway? the last proper bandicoot game I played was Wrath of Cortex and that was a PS2 launch title!

holographicman

Oct 6, 2009
Something like Gears of War
but
with spacemarines...
yeah
just spacemarines in mech armor shooting and chainsawing eachother.
Awesome.

-AC80-

Jul 10, 2009
Furioso said:
A Left 4 Dead type MMORPG game, more of a survival feel to it where each person could have safe houses and such, etc
i would buy that, sounds good, dam good.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Armored Prayer said:
A new Battlefront. I want to blast my opponents with my AT-ST in hi-def damnit.

Too bad it likely won't happen.
This. So many times this. I just rediscovered Battlefront 2 (found my copy the day after they took down live support for original xbox titles...), and have been playing it since. I'd forgotten how good it was!

Tuddle

Nov 12, 2009
Vigilante 8 and Vigilante 8 2nd Offence combined with lots of new stuff to create:
Vigilante 3 THE BEST CAR COMBAT GAME EVER!

bassdrum

jygabyte!
Oct 6, 2009
BG&E 2. I know it's coming, but not nearly fast enough. Hey Ubisoft, if you're reading this, stop pretending to hold up bars and get back to making games!

Also, HL2: Ep. 3 needs to come out within the next decade, please. Yes, L4D is fun (and yes, I'm incredibly excited for Thursday--The Passing will be awesome), but Dr. Freeman is waiting.

And in terms of less inevitable products... a Mass Effect MMO RPG/Shooter, a game set in the Vietnam War (even though that presents the quandary of deciding who gets to be the bad guy), a 2D Metroid game... that's about it for now, I'll probably come up with more later.

Someperson307

Dec 19, 2008
temporalcrux said:
I want my A-Team FPS co-op game!

A Cops and Robbers MMO, where you can live an honest life or the life of crime. It's up 24/7, and you can designate your characters sleep time according to the work sched, show up for training, make phone calls (in-game VOIP!) that if there's a mole in YOUR organization, the other people can monitor who was called by whom, and when. Organized Crime on different scales, factions breaking off from one group to either take control or divide the city, Police having a chance to play bad-cop....
That exists. It's called All Points Bulletin. I doubt all that faction changing stuff will be in it though.

Ridergurl10

Dec 25, 2008
loui.emma said:
The Longest Journey: Dreamfall Chapters.

Not coz I think it would be good, just coz I NEED CLOSURE DAMMIT!
THIS! I have never played a game with LESS closure than Dreamfall! They need to get a move on the next chapter!

Magnalian

Dec 10, 2009
A Smash Bros game that has Megaman in it. And Jack from Harvest Moon and Lock from Lock's Quest and Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright and Megaman.EXE (different Megaman) etc. etc.
PurpleSky said:
I want pokemon games for the pc damnit
An emulator, perchance?

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
For those who know me will know that my regular response will be Kingdom Hearts III.And that is one of my answers.But I have a couple other.
I want a new 2D RayMan game.I fucking loved RayMan as a kid,and I want some more.
A new Rouge Trip game.Oh the nostalgia.A new one could offer so many advancements.While still being as awesome as the first one.
A true GTA game.Do you remember GTA when it was all about being silly and causing as much havoc as possible? I want that back.And I want that back in the form of a Vice City remake that has Ray Liotta voicing Tommy Verscetti.