Games you want to be announced

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
ChupathingyX said:
Dawn of War III.

Relic mentioned it a while ago and I think it's about time they gave it an official announcement.
Hopefully they make it more like the first game :/

OT: Baldurs gate 3, I want Bioware to start making decent games again.

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
Whatever the possible next game in the Castlevania series, following off the end of Lords of Shadow. I don't care what anybody else says about Lords of Shadow, but I found it to be a great game. I would like to keep it in the 3D realm like LoS, because really there are plenty of side scrolling "Metroidvania" style game. I'm not saying that style is bad, I absolutely love Symphony of the Night(Got it off the XBLA and completed it 100%), it's just that I have played several others as well, and that style is getting really repetitive/predictable.

LoS felt like a fresh change and reboot for the series, and it showed that a 3D Castlevania can be done exceptionally well.

Random Fella said:
Also Fallout 5, not enough pew pew in skyrim
Well, when it does come, it will be titled Fallout 4, since New Vegas didn't have a number in the title. That's how numbering in the industry works, at least cohesive numbering.

Because if they moved on to 5 and skipped having a game with a 4, there would always be those annoying people around that are confused because that can find Fallout one, two, three, and five, and constantly ask people where they can find Fallout 4 and then people have to explain that New Vegas is apparently Fallout 4, but it didn't get a 4 in the name.

GideonB

Jul 26, 2008
A new MMO Music Game like O2Jam or DJMAX
That or a new music game like DJMAX Trilogy
Either one will do
Oh also Mirrors Edge 2, preferably a longer game :V

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
Fallout: 4 In a co-production of Obsidian and Bethesda.

Fallout: X (whichever name) Using the classic birdseye view and set in London or China as someone suggested.

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
lRookiel said:
ChupathingyX said:
Dawn of War III.

Relic mentioned it a while ago and I think it's about time they gave it an official announcement.

I actually quite enjoyed Dawn of War II.

Sure at first it was a big change but it really grew on me, plus the last stand mode was a lot of fun.

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
ChupathingyX said:
lRookiel said:
ChupathingyX said:
Dawn of War III.

I actually quite enjoyed Dawn of War II.

Sure at first it was a big chang but it really grew on me, plus the last stand mode was a lot of fun.
Oh yes ofcourse it was an awesome game and the last stand offered something new and BRILLIANT mind, but the multiplayer/singleplayer was lacking a bit with the whole 'you have this, thats it though' concept. I prefer the more traditional RTS of having multiple buildings, workers, defences etc.

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
lRookiel said:
Oh yes ofcourse it was an awesome game and the last stand offered something new and BRILLIANT mind, but the multiplayer/singleplayer was lacking a bit with the whole 'you have this, thats it though' concept. I prefer the more traditional RTS of having multiple buildings, workers, defences etc.
So do I, which is why I hope Relic look at both games when making III.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
System Shock 3 or alternatively, a re-make of either of the first two games or both.
New Earthworm Jim
New Toejam & Earl
New Vampire The Masquerade, similar to Bloodlines, but maintaining the good qualities and atmosphere of said game throughout the new game.

Inquisitor, a Bioware style rpg set in the 40k universe where you play as an Imperial Inquisitor accompanied by his warrior band. A psyker, a rogue trader, a grizzled Guard veteran, a tech priest, an ecclesiastic zealot, perhaps even an alien like an Eldar, Tau or Kroot. You could even base the game mechanics on Games Workshop's Inquisitor board game.

mcattack92

Feb 2, 2011
I really want Rebellion to announce Evil Genius 2. They bought the rights to that IP a while back but only made a shitty Facebook game of it.

Rusman

Aug 12, 2008
3DS Majora's Mask (Might actually cause me to play it for once)
Eternal Darkness 2 (New storyline new characters (Well maybe some cameos))
A Warhammer 40K RPG/FPS/MMO set during the Horus Heresy. If it's an MMO you don't play as Space Marines though. Choose between Imperial Army, Techpriest or Officio Assassinorium (For the emperor!) + other Horus rebels I can't be bothered to think about.

Teachingaddict

Nov 8, 2008
To be honest, the only game I would like to see announced (and I know its in development limbo atm) is Beyond Good and Evil 2.

altneratively I would like to see HD remakes of Psychonauts or Grim Fandango (or the biker one which name has escaped me atm). I honestly cannot see why not seeing the excellent sales of Super Monkey Island/Beyond Good and Evil HD remakes.

Random Fella

Nov 17, 2010
Sonic Doctor said:
Whatever the possible next game in the Castlevania series, following off the end of Lords of Shadow. I don't care what anybody else says about Lords of Shadow, but I found it to be a great game. I would like to keep it in the 3D realm like LoS, because really there are plenty of side scrolling "Metroidvania" style game. I'm not saying that style is bad, I absolutely love Symphony of the Night(Got it off the XBLA and completed it 100%), it's just that I have played several others as well, and that style is getting really repetitive/predictable.

LoS felt like a fresh change and reboot for the series, and it showed that a 3D Castlevania can be done exceptionally well.

Random Fella said:
Also Fallout 5, not enough pew pew in skyrim
Well, when it does come, it will be titled Fallout 4, since New Vegas didn't have a number in the title. That's how numbering in the industry works, at least cohesive numbering.

Because if they moved on to 5 and skipped having a game with a 4, there would always be those annoying people around that are confused because that can find Fallout one, two, three, and five, and constantly ask people where they can find Fallout 4 and then people have to explain that New Vegas is apparently Fallout 4, but it didn't get a 4 in the name.
Woh! Okay, chill. I was just saying i'd like to see a new fallout :)
Just kidding I know what you're talking about

jyork89

Jun 29, 2010
Yet unnamed Total War (Personally hope it's another Medieval one, even though Rome is my favorite historical era, Medieval 2 was such a brilliant game)
Yet unnamed game from Frictional
Half Life 2: Episode 3/ Half Life 3
Persona 5

Hunter65416

Oct 22, 2010
Warcraft IV
Elder Scrolls 6 (only on the upcoming console generation)
Fallout 4 by Bethesda and nobody but Bethesda, same with elder scrolls 6
An 100% non-casual based Fable game
A proper pokemon game to give me a reason to use my 3DS

That is all, one of these things is never going to happen, can you guess which one?

Tragedy's Rebellion

Feb 21, 2010
Dreamfall 2, yeah I know they said that MAYBE after they finish Secret World, or whatever the name was, they will start working on it, but still I want something concrete.

Beyond good and evil 2
Psychonauts 2
A GOOD D&D 3.5 based game (like neverwinter nights), highly unlikely, but a man can dream.
Dark and Demon Souls would be nice on PC

That's about it, maybe there are more, but I can't remember any now.

EvilMaggot

Sep 18, 2008
Star Wars Republic Commando 2
LOTR:BFME 3
KOTOR 3(though... SWTOR is pretty close)
Warcraft 4