Games you want to be made

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
somonels said:
Freelancer 2. Why? Because SPAAAAAAACE! isn't just for nerdy middle-managers.
I hear that! Why? Because Freelancer was awesome.

Also, Outcast 2, for basically the same reasons as above.

Also, for no real reason than it would give me great satisfaction to see: a gamethat kicks off with the standard JRPG cutscene (okay, FF cutscene) featuring a lot of security/soldier type guys standing around doing whatever it is they do when in walks the kid with the ridiculous hair and equally ridiculous name, dressed like a cosplayers wet dream.

The kid then charges the group of soldier types, wielding their stupid weapon (probably a Rocketknife or Swordbomb or something like that)....and then promptly gets some extra ventilation in their head courtesy of some guy with a sniper rifle. That person actually turns out to be your character. And the kid? Just some brat who thought he was a freedom fighter or something.

Kekkles

Feb 19, 2010
AwkwardTurtle said:
Kekkles said:
Well you'd better check out a review of it and watch some gameplay videos first. x3 I mean I liked it, but it is in fact drastically different from the way Fifa simulates soccer. :3
Not a Fifa fan to be honest, just used it as an example, but am a football/soccer fan so I guess a more entertaining look on football'll just make it the game I want to play. I was also thinking of buying it anyways :D

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Deploy the standard answer!

Beyond Good & Evil 2.

Yeah, that would be nice.

Section Crow

Infamous Scribbler for Life
Aug 26, 2009
Star wars republic commando 2

if i keep posting it, one day it might come true

TheKramers

May 26, 2011
Argtee said:
I'd like a free-roaming zombie game. I know that Dead Island is coming out sometime, but I'd like something...different.
[sub] I'm sure that Dead Island will be a lot of fun though[/sub]

What I'd like is a free-roaming zombie game that takes place in a big city, and the sewers beneath the city. (and maybe even the country-side around the city, like farms and stuff.)
A game where even one zombie can be really difficult, and a group of zombie would almost be impossible!
You'd have to gather supplies, and you'd be able to find survivors.

Hell, I don't care if there is absolutely no story, I just want a game like this, dammit!

[sub]*sigh* I can still dream... and hope that Dead Island will be even the slightest bit similar to my dream...[/sub]
You almost summarized Dead Island exactly. I think it will be your favorite game ever. xD

the.gill123 said:
An RTS where you can go into First Person and have some fun
They did make that years ago, like at least 7 or 8 years, but it's that game that you know you played, but you can't remember the name of it. I can't even remember what system it was for, but I remember it was a lot of fun.

Teeth Kicker

Jul 13, 2010
They need to remake "Smash TV". Just so all the raging gamers in the world will finally choke on their spittle and vomit. So much rage.

Genixma

Sep 22, 2009
Third Alice. Where they lengthen and polish it into a good game.

Pitch? Now that the blur between Wonderland and London as been made and the Dollmaker has fallen. Alice must now gather her remaining allies as the control for power is drawn between the Red Queen and her ilk, the Remaining White Chess Pieces leads by the Duchess, and Alice with the Cheshire Cat. Just throw Mock Turtle in there for neutrality and Carpenter in there as an antagonist throughout the game.

Nevermind. That sound terrible, but an end to the Insanity if they put effort into it would be nice. I saw some of your ideas when you were brainstorming for Madness Returns. Fighting a giant steampunk snail on a light house doomed to falling to the rising sea? That would of been an AWESOME BOSS BATTLE!

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
An appropraite sequel to Banjo-Kazooie or Conker the Squirrel would be great for me! Especially since I was a Rare Fan in the 90's-early 2000's... Now they're going in a different, less creative direction, so I am thinking a company (I think Nintendo should take B-K, while Valve get's Conker) should buy those games and their characters and use them.

Argtee

Oct 31, 2009
nikki191 said:
Argtee said:
I'd like a free-roaming zombie game. I know that Dead Island is coming out sometime, but I'd like something...different.
[sub] I'm sure that Dead Island will be a lot of fun though[/sub]

What I'd like is a free-roaming zombie game that takes place in a big city, and the sewers beneath the city. (and maybe even the country-side around the city, like farms and stuff.)
A game where even one zombie can be really difficult, and a group of zombie would almost be impossible!
You'd have to gather supplies, and you'd be able to find survivors.

Hell, I don't care if there is absolutely no story, I just want a game like this, dammit!

[sub]*sigh* I can still dream... and hope that Dead Island will be even the slightest bit similar to my dream...[/sub]
there is a new game in development called dead state.. zombie survival rpg.. survive, kill zombies, manage a stronghold and other survivors
Interesting, very interesting...

*dashes off to Google*

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
I want an open world RPG similar to the Elder Scrolls, but set in the home of the Aztecs. The Americas are an intriguing setting that doesn't get explored very often.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
Sonic Classics (1, 2, 3 & Knuckles) in HD
Sonic Chronicles 2
Mega Man Legends 3 (I am aware that it was canceled, but I still want it made!)
Legend of the Dragoon 2
Another Action RPG from Vanillaware in the style of Odin Sphere
Make Marvel vs Capcom and Super Smash Bros. to have updates and downloadable content

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
ultrachicken said:
I want an open world RPG similar to the Elder Scrolls, but set in the home of the Aztecs. The Americas are an intriguing setting that doesn't get explored very often.
Yes, I completely support that.

Togs

Dec 8, 2010
An action RPG based off of the Warhammer 40k universe where you play as an Imperial Inquisitor.

The only problem being is thats pretty much ME.

Dethenger

Jul 27, 2011
A complete Majora's Mask. It was cut down in order to get it out before the Gamecube, so I'd like to see it a few dungeons longer.

Simeon Ivanov

Jun 2, 2011
Star Wars Battlefront 3
Devil May Cry 5 (a proper one)
Painkiller HD/2
inFamous(PC port)
Portal 3
Diablo 3

ShadowDude112

Mar 9, 2009
Mega Man Legends 3, Viewtiful Joe 3, a sandbox Spider-Man game developed by Sucker Punch, and Star Wars Battlefront 3. Those would be awesome.