Games You Wish You Had

Miles Tormani

Jul 30, 2008
Damn you Bungie for treating us to a beta, then making us wait exactly 117 days for the full game to come out. Damn you to hell. The only good thing this does for me is make it easy to save for the Legendary edition.

Barring that, the only real problem I have with game ownership is that many of my online friends get games on the opposite system I get it for. I got Borderlands for Xbox. My online friends got it for PS3 and PC. It doesn't bug me as much with local friends (Rock Band doesn't change much between Xbox and PS3, you're still gathering in a single room for awesome), but with online friends, I can't play with them at all.

So what I really want is a teleportation device so I can visit online or otherwise long-distance friends and play Rock Band with them.

Don't you call me emo. :(

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
There are so many... probably too many to list.

Killzone 2
Soul Calibur 4
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Pokemon HeartGold
Timesplitters 2 (or Future Perfect (or both))
Mass Effect (1&2)
Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier

There's many more too, these are just the ones that come to mind first.

Meemaimoh

Aug 20, 2009
Shadow of the Colossus, Ico, Okami, Uncharted 1&2, Heavy Rain.

I'm way too poor to own a console from this generation, let alone a PS3. Sadface.

Durxom

May 12, 2009
-Seraph- said:
Durxom said:
Fappy said:
You can get BlazBlue for pretty cheap these days unless you're waiting until July for the sequel to come out. If you don't care about the story (yeah it has a story) I'd suggest waiting.
The main problem is I don't have a PS3 or a 360. Just a PS2, Wii, and my PC...so if I did have one..I would buy it like that....but I don't x-x
I'm just praying for a legit PC version. You CAN actually play Blazblue Continuum Shift on the PC as the arcade game god leaked. So yea...if you google it you can find a working PC version. I've had it for several months now and if your PC struggles with the game there is an option for simple background that makes for smoother gameplay.
I have actually tried that =/ even with the option, I had terrible lag/fps....sigh...so now all I can hope for is like you said..a legit PC release with good optimization

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
Durxom said:
-Seraph- said:
Durxom said:
Fappy said:
You can get BlazBlue for pretty cheap these days unless you're waiting until July for the sequel to come out. If you don't care about the story (yeah it has a story) I'd suggest waiting.
The main problem is I don't have a PS3 or a 360. Just a PS2, Wii, and my PC...so if I did have one..I would buy it like that....but I don't x-x
I'm just praying for a legit PC version. You CAN actually play Blazblue Continuum Shift on the PC as the arcade game god leaked. So yea...if you google it you can find a working PC version. I've had it for several months now and if your PC struggles with the game there is an option for simple background that makes for smoother gameplay.
I have actually tried that =/ even with the option, I had terrible lag/fps....sigh...so now all I can hope for is like you said..a legit PC release with good optimization
The leaked version wasn't badly optimized, are you sure you had a good enough PC? Hell maybe you found a crappy torrent of the game because it runs super smooth on my PC.

You're telling me you had bad fps for a game that had these system requirements?

System requirements:
OS: Microsoft Windows XP Embedded SP2/SP3,Microsoft Windows Vista SP2+
CPU: Intel LGA 775 CPU. Supported CPUs include Celeron D 352, Pentium 4 651, Intel Core 2 Duo E6400
Chipset: Intel Q965 + ICH8
Video output: 640x480 (VGA), or 1280x720 (HDTV 720p)
RAM: 166/200MHz DDR2 SDRA
GPU: PCI Express x16-based graphics. Supported GPU include ATI RADEON (x1600Pro, x1300LE) or NVIDIA GeForce (7900GS, 7600GS, 7300GS)

Durxom

May 12, 2009
-Seraph- said:
The leaked version wasn't badly optimized, are you sure you had a good enough PC? Hell maybe you found a crappy torrent of the game because it runs super smooth on my PC.

You're telling me you had bad fps for a game that had these system requirements?

System requirements:
OS: Microsoft Windows XP Embedded SP2/SP3,Microsoft Windows Vista SP2+
CPU: Intel LGA 775 CPU. Supported CPUs include Celeron D 352, Pentium 4 651, Intel Core 2 Duo E6400
Chipset: Intel Q965 + ICH8
Video output: 640x480 (VGA), or 1280x720 (HDTV 720p)
RAM: 166/200MHz DDR2 SDRA
GPU: PCI Express x16-based graphics. Supported GPU include ATI RADEON (x1600Pro, x1300LE) or NVIDIA GeForce (7900GS, 7600GS, 7300GS)
My specs for my computer(laptop) atm are:

CPU:pentium(R) Dual Core T4200
RAM: 3.5 GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce G102M

And stuff like Mass Effect 2, and Resident Evil 5 run fine on it =/ But for some reason I got slow down in Blazblue on the fighting screen with and without the backgrounds...I even had slowdowns on the character select..

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
I wan't Assassin's Creed 2 SOOOO bad. *cry* I had to wait for it to come to PC and I've been broke since then.
[sub]*ohhh post 666. I'm evil* [/sub]

onewheeled

Aug 4, 2009
Assassin's Creed 1+2. I've heard super mixed things about the games, but they both just look really good in my opinion.

Oh, and 100th post!

googleit6

May 12, 2010
I want my Luigi's Mansion and LoZ: Wind Waker back. I also really want to try Portal, but my PC is not up to modern day gaming's high quality technology, and would probably be wheezing for the rest of its life if I tried running a game on it any more advanced than minesweeper.

Blemontea

May 25, 2010
I wish i had Ico and Okami, whats funny is okami is one of my favorite games but i don't own it. i Also would like the next Castlevania and The Last Guardian already.

OmegaCheese

Nov 19, 2009
I'm just waiting till I get myself, Just Cause 2, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Assassins Creed Brotherhood Limited codex Edition. I may miss out on the Codex edition but, since I play it on PC, I doubt anyone will buy it because of the DRM, I reckon that's how I managed to get AC 2: Black Edition, because it had run out, and I had White on order but then I checked EB Games' website and saw that there were copies so I believe it was people cancelled their order because of the DRM, just a theory though.

Lust

Mar 23, 2010
Alrighty, I want......................

Alan Wake
Red Dead: Redemption
Fatal Frame 1&2
Final Fantasy 7,8,9
Haunting Ground
Clock Tower 1-3
RE 5: Gold Edition
RE: Outbreak 2
SSFIV
Super Mario Galaxy 2
SSBB
New Super Mario Bros.
Ico
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
Silent Hill VIII
Mirror's Edge
Marvel VS Capcom 3
And Beyond Good And Evil......

.....yeah, one can wish. Oh, how one can wish.

EDIT: Also, I want............

Mass Effect 3
Portal 2
Dead Space 2
and New Vegas

DSEZ

Aug 8, 2009
i want my DMC:3 special edition and kingdom hearts I and II back i lent them all to my cousin and he has yet gave them back to me

i was stupid i know