Games you'd like to see ported to the PC

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
NuclearKangaroo said:
i mean the IP belongs to Sony, so as long as they make playstations we are unlikely to see a port

on the other hand the other games i mentioned belong to 3rd parties, and most of those 3rd parties already make a bunch of stuff for PC or have shown interest in the platform... except for Atlus, fucking hell Atlus why wont you take my money?
yeah well, we'll see. As I mentioned, some of the exclusives for Sony have been coming to PC so maybe we might see some more come to PC

William Dickbringer

Feb 16, 2010
bliebblob said:
Akichi Daikashima said:
The Devil May Cry collection
3 and 4 plus the reboot are on steam and probably most other digital stores. Just plug in a controller and you're good to go! Or keyboard it up, whatever floats your boat. The original isn't there though which is too bad but it's pretty dated anyway and you're not missing aaaanything by skipping nr. two.

OT: having gone over the full list of console exclusives (thanks wikipedia), yeah it's pretty much just journey. Also final fantasy 15 if it turns out any good and the most recent pokemon games if that counts. Though that last one is only because I haven't played a pokemon game since silver and thought it might be fun to just go in blind and catch whatever looks awesome.
They really screwed the port for devil may cry 3 though no real controller support have to use a 3rd party software to set up support (Mouse and Keyboard is incredibly bad), trouble maintaining 60 frames (which isn't a big deal but I hear the ps2 version maintains 60 frames), no wide screen support (your mileage may vary on this), missing some audio cues that the ps2 version has. Some say you're better off emulating it than buying the pc port good news is devil may cry 4 pc port is good.

Mik Sunrider

Dec 21, 2013
I have to go with The Last of Us, even though I got it on PS3 I would love to see what people could do with it with mods.

AdagioBoognish

Member?
Nov 5, 2013
Honestly, if it was a Playstation exclusive then chances are I would pay for a PC version. This all ties in nicely with my on going fantasy of playing legend of dragoon with updated graphics on my computer.

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
I will just sum it up quickly by saying every RPG/JRPG game on PS3. That would be all.

I know, I could just by a PS3. But that would require effort. And I do not own a 1080 TV or a monitor with HDMI.

JackyG

Jun 26, 2011
For the love of god GTAV. I've just started recording games with my mates and that would be great material. it's also really fun to just screw around it when you have nothing to do. I sold my ps3 because all my friends play on PC so I couldn't find a use for it. I really miss GTAV but I don't want to play it solo

By the way here's our Left 4 Dead vid, we put on loads of mods and just had a laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq2x6zcFAzo

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
Obviously the real answer is "all of them" but to name some that I'd particularly desire.

Halo games that haven't already been ported
Ico/Shadow of the Colossus
Journey
Killzone

You may notice a trend here, I've never owned a playstation.

kortin

Mar 18, 2011
Any game that is an exclusive. Exclusives are good for consoles and bad for consumers. I'd rather see individual consoles die than have consumers get screwed.

Also Project Beast

It's not even out yet, but considering Sony is listed in the credits or whatever, it's probably going to be a PS4 exclusive.

AliasBot

Jun 14, 2013
Only two notables for me, since I'm not a big PC gamer (nothing against it, I just can't afford a decent gaming PC - the newest console I own is a 360, and that doesn't figure to change any time soon): Halo 2 on anything besides Vista (with the multiplayer servers brought back: it's the only main Halo game I never got to experience multiplayer in), and Destiny (if only so people will have to find something else about it to complain about...and because there's no real reason why they can't).

Also wouldn't mind PS-exclusive games like Journey and the Little Big Planets, provided my computer could run them.

RavingSturm

May 21, 2014
Gears of War 2 and up
Bayonetta
Vanquish
Ninja Gaiden 2
FF 7 and up enhanced hd versions with good music
Demons Souls
Project Beast
God Of War series
Dragon's Dogma

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Tales of Xillia

It's the first Tales of game I've played and the first JRPG I've liked in a long long time and it looks great, really nice but there's some slowdown here and there and the game isn't running native 720 I don't think, so it gets a bit blocky at times when characters are a little distant.

None of this ruins anything, I freaking love the hell out of the game. It's just something I wish was improved

NuclearKangaroo

Feb 7, 2014
AliasBot said:
Only two notables for me, since I'm not a big PC gamer (nothing against it, I just can't afford a decent gaming PC - the newest console I own is a 360, and that doesn't figure to change any time soon): Halo 2 on anything besides Vista (with the multiplayer servers brought back: it's the only main Halo game I never got to experience multiplayer in), and Destiny (if only so people will have to find something else about it to complain about...and because there's no real reason why they can't).

Also wouldn't mind PS-exclusive games like Journey and the Little Big Planets, provided my computer could run them.
ill be honest here, some of the best PC games arent all that graphically impressive, i dare you to not have fun playing FTL

so even if you game on a toaster i say you should check some titles on Steam and gog, good, cheap and runnable stuff to be found

Not Lord Atkin

I'm dead inside.
Oct 25, 2008
Red Dead Redemption.

Yes, I have it on my PS3. But I also have a best friend who has never played the bloody thing and he loves both rockstar games and the old west as a setting. He's been dreaming of playing the game for yonks but alas, he does not, nor has he ever owned, a console. And he can't use controllers.

I mean it would make a great christmas present if nothing else.

Zakarath

Mar 23, 2009
Okami, Valkyria Chronicles, actually a lot of JRPGs. it's a genre I want to try more of, even though I don't have very favorable opinions of the Final Fantasy games I've played, but an awful lot of the ones I hear good things about are PS3 exclusives or whatever. Oh, and I hope Bungie gets around to doing a PC release of Destiny, I think it looks neat.

Oh, and more Ace Combat, like someone above said. I didn't really like a lot of the changes they made in Assault Horizon, felt like they lost what I liked about the other entries (cool superweapons, sprawling battlefields, alternate-earth storylines; all in the name of call-of-duty-ifying the game with turret sections and flashy setpieces.

NuclearKangaroo

Feb 7, 2014
Zakarath said:
Okami, Valkyria Chronicles, actually a lot of JRPGs. it's a genre I want to try more of, even though I don't have very favorable opinions of the Final Fantasy games I've played, but an awful lot of the ones I hear good things about are PS3 exclusives or whatever. Oh, and I hope Bungie gets around to doing a PC release of Destiny, I think it looks neat.
oh yeah i forgot, i would totally love to play Valkyria Chronicles, come on SEGA! PC gamers fucking love strategy games

Valagetti

Good Coffee, cheaper than prozac
Aug 20, 2010
Demon's Souls and all the MGS games. Really surprised there isn't that much votes for Demon's Souls.

Frezzato

Oct 17, 2012
Wow, a lot of wishes for Dragon's Dogma in this thread.

If it ever gets released on PC, pray for a mod that forces your party members to SHUT THE HELL UP. Telling your own pawn to be quiet doesn't seem to make any difference.

Take it away [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgeJV8cqmR4], Afro, you magnificent bastard.