Games you're convinced nobody else is playing?

Miles000

is most likly drunk righyt noiw!
Apr 18, 2010
C F said:
Miles000 said:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red...
Despite its repetitiveness, I'll still sit down and play this if I'm bored.

Also: Age of Empires II, anyone?
I still play that regularly too.
Good fun multiplayer.

Soluncreed

Sep 24, 2009
LilithSlave said:
Apparently the only Let's Play of Kabuki Rocks in existence has this commentary to it.
That was one of the most awkward things I have ever watched. He tried to be funny, he really did, but he was just so bad.

freakydan

Jan 28, 2010
TitsMcGee1804 said:
Shining force 2 - Utter brilliance
That's one of my all time favorite games. I bought the Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection JUST because it had Shining Force II on it. I just lucked out that it was an all around quality collection, and an easy 1000GP/Platinum.

OT: I don't know anyone else who has played Wanted: Weapons of Fate. It's actually a pretty decent movie tie in game.

realist1990

Nov 18, 2011
i used to have Batman; the rise on sin stzu..suprisingly a very good game..must see if its still lying around somewhere

razor343

Sep 29, 2010
Gothic 1 & 2. You just don't get a lot of people talking about the series these days :/

Y U no appreciate good RPG?!

SEPECAT

Nov 15, 2010
LEGO: Rock Raiders. The buggiest RTS game I've ever played. Seriously, I've never played a game where your guys will blatantly disobey your commands and need to be fed every 5 minutes.

Baby Eater

Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!
Aug 27, 2009
An online game that nobody's playing has to be Super Street Fighter 4. At least on Playstation 3. I usually spend 5 minutes hitting quick search and if I'm lucky, someone from Czechoslovakia or something will be playing. And then they'll kick me from the lobby because god hates me.

acey195

Dec 27, 2011
Colobot, an awesome semi-serious game teaching the basics of programming, in the form of a 3rd person RTS

reyttm4

Mar 7, 2009
I'm playing Cobalt. It's that game that Mojang and Ox-Eye Studios released.
Honestly I thought there would be a lot of talk about it because Mojang is in on it, but I've not really heard anyone talk about it

Wdbisl

Nov 17, 2011
darkcalling said:
No one I know seems to have ever played the Shadow Hearts series. It's too bad. It was an awesome franchise that will sadly probably never see another installment.
I feel your pain. I have told my friends about the shadow hearts series, but none of them have bought of tried them. They are great games and it's a shame more people don't give this series a chance. It also would help if the games weren't so hard to find. I bought the series in a set from ebay when I couldn't find them anywhere where I live.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Probably Future Cop L.A.P.D. I play through the co-op of it every so often with a friend if we get bored.

Other than that, I'd go ahead and say Lair. Goddamn it is a shitty game, but I just love the way the dragons fly so much that I fly around the training area aimlessly sometimes.

Vuavu

Apr 5, 2010
I just started playing Darksiders for the first time. I know it's not obscure or THAT old but I feel like everyone else kinda forgot it. I'm not defending it, the game certainly gets ridiculous haha but it has it's own kind of fun to it. I ordered it with my Skyrim CE Strategy guide back in November simply because I needed to add five more dollars to my order to get free (albeit SLOW) shipping

Donnie Restad

Oct 9, 2011
I can't believe nobody's mentioned Skies of Arcadia. It's one of my top 10 games, and I'm not even a big fan of JRPG's.