Games you're convinced nobody else is playing?

Quantum Star

Jul 17, 2010
Got Fear Effect for PS1 from a used game store a few months back. It's an interesting game to say the least.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
DustyDrB said:
Vault101 said:
the saboteur

flawed...interesting..but flawed
I played it for a while. I know I played up to the Zeppelin part and then a bit after, but then got sick of all the driving. And I was already frustrated at it for a different part when you lead the Nazis into an ambush. That blonde lady kept on trying to charge straight into all the Nazis and died quickly, making me instafail.

Than and I was playing on an SD TV back then and the black and white sections were a little tough on the eyes.
I dont think my TV was Idealy optimised at the time..but YES even with HD I couldnt tell what the hell was going on..it was a nice stylistic Idea but I didnt work

and of coarse that natzi stripper officer....

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
The Introversion Bundle sold the fewest of the Humble Bundles by a significant margin, much to my utter chagrin. And even of those that bought, I hear them talking about Darwinia and DEFCON.

WHERE'S THE LOVE FOR UPLINK?!

Uplink holds my two awards for "Most Intense Game" and "Most Immersive Game", how is it that no one seems to play it?!

Xerosch

Apr 19, 2008
There are some games in my collection of which even I don't know how I found them. Surprisingly, I found most of them flawed, but really interesting:

- Rule of Rose (check it out the intro for multiple psychopaths)
- Spy Fiction
- Echo Night Beyond
- Hellnight
- Haunting Ground
- Darkwatch
- Otogi
- Crimson Sea
- Okage
- Folklore
- Zack & Wiki
- Calling
- Fragile Dreams
- Ninja Blade
- Project Sylpheed
- Hellboy: Science of Evil

ExplosionProofTaco

Nov 13, 2008
Digimon World for the PS1.
I'm positive no-one in the world is playing it, seeing as It is difficult as hell to digivolve your 'mon into something other than Fucking Numemon, which has LOWER stats than it's previous form! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS BANDAI!

=HCFS=Discoman

Jan 1, 2010
Multiplayer games i find nobody in that are actually fun games:
Jailbreak source (which is free)
Fortress forever (very few people)
Monday night combat (very few people)

It's been a while since I saw anyone in jailbreak, and the other two games are lucky if they have one full server

Miles000

is most likly drunk righyt noiw!
Apr 18, 2010
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red...

Also Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour (Shockwave).

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
jack the werewolf said:
anno 2070 noone seems to have heard of it

its a game were you build up a city and you can choose between two sides kind i think its good
You forgot to mention the flooding.

My girlfriend plays.

JesterRaiin

Apr 14, 2009
<link=http://muzeumgier.blox.pl/resource/eye_of_the_beholder_2_aga_001.png>Eye of Beholder series.

Come on, it's OLD !
It's hack and slash cRPG.
There are no quests, no roleplay, no joinable characters with dark past... :)

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
ExplosionProofTaco said:
Digimon World for the PS1.
I'm positive no-one in the world is playing it, seeing as It is difficult as hell to digivolve your 'mon into something other than Fucking Numemon, which has LOWER stats than it's previous form! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS BANDAI!
Hehe, I remember that game from when I was a kid. Always got that Numemon or the yellow turd.
My sister managed to get Wargreymon or something, somehow. She got pretty far.

OT: Uuh, some old Pink Panther games I got for PC. Pretty sure no one plays them anymore... or ever did.

Ectoplasmicz

Nov 23, 2011
Im trying to think really hard (its late and very hot) but i cant quite remember the names of a couple games on PSX :/

On a somewhat related note, I popped in COD: Worls at War (not obscure or unknown by any means, i loved it though) into my ps3 and was shocked to find 17 people online. 17!? Surely its more popular than that, i had no clue it had died so quickly.

malkavianmadman

Jun 29, 2009
Exile 3 Ruined world. Old shareware game from my high school days absolutly loved it. Now i have the full version but sadly :( it doesnt run too well on Win 7

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Well, I just started playing an old PS2 game called Project Eden. I would wager very few people are playing that one or even know what it is. Also, I have an unplayed copy of Primal laying around that I plan on playing eventually.

I love me some old games. Cheap as hell, and usually still good after all these years. Many of my favorite memories come from playing games 5, 7, hell, even 12 years after they were released.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Way of the Samurai.... 1.
Thats right, the original for the PS2!
And Monster Hunter. Also the original one for the PS2~!

BlueMage

Jan 22, 2008
Facebook suggests to me that everyone feels so entitled regarding free content/DLC and stuff being "stripped out that should've been in at release!" and therefore everyone has traded in their copy of Space Marine.

I find this to be bullshit.

Deef

Mar 11, 2009
lacktheknack said:
The Introversion Bundle sold the fewest of the Humble Bundles by a significant margin, much to my utter chagrin. And even of those that bought, I hear them talking about Darwinia and DEFCON.

WHERE'S THE LOVE FOR UPLINK?!

Uplink holds my two awards for "Most Intense Game" and "Most Immersive Game", how is it that no one seems to play it?!
I got Uplink from the Introversion bundle, and it's my favourite game out of the pack. It's astonishing that they could make such an immerisve game using nothing but a GUI.

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
Vault101 said:
the saboteur

flawed...interesting..but flawed
Thank you Vault101 it was interesting

but Jedi Power Battles for PS1 that game was boss