Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX
Persona 5

Can't if it came out "today":
Bayonetta 2
Hyrule Warriors
Smash Bros. Wii U
Persona 5
Kingdom Hearts 3

Man... I need to save up for a Wii U... and a PS4... (Hope they [both] come in a bundle based on any of those games I listed above...)
All of these.

Plus Final Fantasy XV (only cautiously optimistic, but fingers crossed!)
Torment: Tides of Numenara
Pillars of Eternity
Wasteland 2 (would say SOOOON but I can't afford it yet :( )
Guilty Gear XRD
Alien Isolation
SOMA
Silent Hills
Dragon Age: Inquisition

It's already out, but I'm excited to play the new Divinity whenever I can afford it, too.

There are probably more I've forgotten, but there's actually quite a lot coming out that I like the look of. These aren't even all the games I'm looking forward to, just the ones I'm most excited for.

residentout1

May 21, 2013
I just heard of call Depth looks like it could be fun it involves one player playing as a shark that hunting other players that are scuba divers trying to get treasure

Zhadramekel

Apr 18, 2010
I'm excited to play pretty much everything I still haven't played from the Steam summer sale yet. My laptop is now having problems with overheating so can't play anything except The Sims 2 as the laptop will shut itself down before it's even finished loading any other game.

pspman45

Sep 1, 2010
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax is coming out next week. I played it at an event in California and it was awesome, I can't wait until tuesday

Darth Rosenberg

Oct 25, 2011
At the moment it's really just Dragon Age Inquisition. I trust BioWare, have been ignoring all previews and trailers (except part of one for the MP I'll be ignoring), so I'm looking forward to being surprised by the characters, world, gameplay mechanics, you name it.

I've not yet gone next gen (or this-gen?), so really, I'm struggling to think or anything on the horizon that's going float my current/last-gen boat. When I figure out what the hell system I'll be playing on next, I'd add The Witcher 3, because 2 was ridiculously good, and though I'm not keen on Witcher going open-world, as with DA:I, I trust the developer to create something potentially quite special.

Oh, and Arkham Knight.

So I'm technically looking forward to three games... but can only play one of 'em.

Spambot 3000

Aug 8, 2011
Pokemon ORAS is coming out soon and so is The Binding of Isaac Rebirth and yeah those are on my wish list. Still got a bit of waiting to do.

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
Assassin's Creed Unity
Dragon Age Inquisition
Far Cry 4
Silent Hills
Evil Within
Dying Light
Metal Gear Solid V
Persona 5(hopefully)

The big one for me, however, is Final Fantasy XV. That's been my most anticipated game since I first saw the trailer in 2006.

Mikeybb

Nunc est Durandum
Aug 19, 2014
I'm looking forward to the Homeworld remastered editions.

I'm quite excited about wasteland2, but I'm playing that now.

I think one thing I'm genuinely letting myself feel hyped up about is Eternal Crusade.
It's a game I dearly want to work.

While I'd have preferred an mmo based on Dan Abnetts work Eisenhorn/Ravenor, with players filling the roles of inquisitors retinues or cultists and fighting their shadow war in the varied worlds of the Imperium, I'm equally as excited at the prospect of purging heretics in open battle.
...for Him on earth.

Clearwaters

Jul 14, 2014
I'm hyped up for Freedom Wars on the Vita. Gonna be soooo good!

Also looking forward to The Evil Within and Alien Isolation. Alien Isolation in particular since the first Alien has always been my favorite from the series and Isolation boasts to follow in its footsteps. October looks to be an extra fun and scary month this year!

Flammablezeus

Dec 19, 2013
No Man's Sky and TUG. That's about it for now. Always looking forward to the chance to play Awakened some time, if Phosphor Games can catch a break when they're done with Nether.

NRVNQSR86

Mar 29, 2011
No Man's Sky, The Witcher 3 (I'll need an new PC!), Pillars of Eternity, Civilization: Beyond Earth.. Hm, some others which might or might not pique my interest, but those 4 I'll certainly be playing.

A_Parked_Car

Oct 30, 2009
I am really looking forward to getting my hands on Hearts of Iron IV. Hearts of Iron III (with the HPP mod) is one of my all-time favourites.

PinkiePyro

Sep 26, 2010
mostly Super smash brothers 4, pokemon omega ruby/Alpha Sapphire and Hyrule warriors (though after the awful controls of skyward sword I am waiting to see if H.W, has good or bad controls before buying)

Brain Tumor

Sep 4, 2014
Some of the games I am excited to play:

Hyrule Warriors - I would buy it today, but Im not too keen on paying $60
Mighty No 9 - Always love me some Megaman
The Witness - If it will ever freaking come out
Midora - a Kickstarted Zelda type game
Dead Rising 3 - If I ever get around to buying it
MGS5 - I totally skipped 4 although I have owned it since 2009 and still own it, but havent actually PLAYED it... 5 looks good

There are others I am excited to play, but don't release until next year, and of course, I am excited to play just about anything in VR once the Oculus Rift drops.

Angelblaze

Jun 17, 2010
Destiny on PC.

Think about it; it'll probably be years down the line so all that content they said they would add? Already there. Price will also be down by that time. Drop rate would either eventually raise or something would be put in place to make it worthy of keeping by that time.

Essentially, they will fix it for PC and PR.
-
Also Final Fantasy XV because reasons and cute anime guys.

broadbandmink

Apr 28, 2014
Elfgore said:
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor- Assassin's Creed + Batman: Arkham + LotR setting = All of my yes. I'm really excited for this title. I just hope that the nemesis system works as they say. It will be the system that makes or breaks the game.
The first wave of reviews for this game has so far been generally positive. And here I thought Monolith Productions was a goner..

Gamerpalooza

Sep 26, 2014
Current
Hyrule Warriors
Super Smash Bros
First Light
Muramasa DLC
Mario Kart 8 DLC

Looking forward to
Type-0 HD
FFXV
MGS5