Games you've been meaning to finish.

Arcobalen

Aug 17, 2011
Just wondering what others have been meaning to finish.

[spoiler = My list]
Baldur's Gate 1 & 2
Icewind Dale 1 & 2
Fallout 1 & 2
Legend of Grimrock
The Witcher
Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
Morrowind
Cthulhu Saves the World
Breath of Death VII
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Psychonauts
Star Wars: KOTOR
[/spoiler]

Exius Xavarus

Casually hardcore. :}
May 19, 2010
New Super Mario Bros.
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Fallout: New Vegas
Devil May Cry
Devil may Cry 2
White Knight Chronicles II
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
God of War 3
Jak II

I've got a pretty hearty list goin' on.

SquidVicious

Apr 20, 2011
Country
United States
I barely have time for gaming anymore (maybe 2 hours a week at most) but here's all the games I've started over the last 2 years that I've been meaning to finish.

Red Dead Revolver
Okami
Shadow of the Colossus
Ico
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem (started this back in 2002)
Metro 2033
Skyrim
Dragon Age: Origins
Fallout 3 & Fallout New Vegas (I have a tough time beating Bethesda games, I put 100 hours in then I lose all interest)
God of War II

Those are probably all the games I've been playing on and off over the course of this year, but I have beaten games that I've started this year so i'm not completely hopeless.

Occams_Razor

Not as new as you may think...
Oct 20, 2012
Skyrim.

I fall in to the same trap every time I play an open world game. Dump a ton of hours into everything BUT the main quest line. By that point, I'm ready to move on to a new game.

Paranoah

Oct 23, 2012
hmm lets see
- Fallout NW + dlc
- Fallout 3 dlc
- Oblivion
- Psychonauts
- Black mesa

ShockValue

Addicted to coffee
May 8, 2008
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Revelations. I really liked 2 but find those two to be so boring that I have a hard time getting into them.

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
Aylaine said:
Yuri's Revenge. I haven't actually finished the campaign yet! I keep getting distracted by skirmishes. xD

I LIKE NUKING THINGS, BRIGHT LIGHTSSSSSSS. ¢¾
On one hand, you like helping people (and orphanages).

On the other hand, you like nuking stuff.

Combine them together and you get...!

NUKED ORPHANAGES!

[sub][sub]Sorry![/sub][/sub]

OT: Been meaning to finish a lot of games... Torchlight 2, Arkham City, Mass Effect 3 (shush), Skyrim, War in the North, and also ALL MY PS3 GAMES!

I have a short attention span >.< And I also haven't started playing a few games I bought some time ago... DAMMIT!

Schizophrenick

Oct 25, 2012
Crysis 2 I bought from the Steam sale. The appeal of bland shooting just isn´t there anymore. And the nanosuit doesn´t save it. (Please don´t kill me Crysis fans)

ohnoitsabear

Feb 15, 2011
I have several, but my big ones at the moment are:

Demon's Souls. Love it, got a lot of the way through it, then started playing something else.

Planescape: Torment. It's amazing, but frequent crashes have been really off-putting.

Baldur's Gate 1 & 2. I just have never really pushed myself to getting into them.

A few others are Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, Gothic 2, Stalker: COT, and Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines. I'll probably get to these ones after the ones I listed above.

Arcobalen

Aug 17, 2011
VictorSaffron said:
The Final Fantasy games on PlayStation 1, especially FFIX. But, time is limited these days and we have mondern games like Skyrim, Mass Effect etc, which are awesome.
I should add IX to my list. I'd gotten to the fourth disk and my memory card had been erased.

NinjaSniperAssassin

Sep 19, 2012
Demon's Souls: Not really my fault, lent it to a friend before I finished it and never got it back.

Nocturne: I'm almost finished, but I got distracted by Borderlands 2.

Red Dead Redemption: Got distracted by Undead Nightmare, never finished the main story.

Dead Space: Got halfway through, PS3 got wiped, haven't gotten around to restarting yet.

Bulletstorm: Same as Dead Space, but I actually did restart. I'm about 1/4 of the way through, but I just lost interest.

Final Fantasy 12: I was on the last mission, but I was playing it on the aforementioned PS3. Guess what happened?

I haven't finished Oblivion, Skyrim, or New Vegas, but I don't really consider those games that I want to "beat". They're more like worlds I chill in and shoot raiders and kill dragons and shit.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Catherine, I got to what I think is the final mission and the build up was so good I never came back to finish it... I have no idea why I haven't done it yet :/

Same with Dust: An Elysian Tail, it's a surprisingly good little artsy, side scrolly, visual novely, RPGy game. I'm stuck on the final boss. He has at least 3 stages and he's a beast!

Dandark

Sep 2, 2011
Off the top of my head I can only think of two. Darksiders 2 and the Witcher 2.

Darksiders 2 I got bored of after they did their best to make it the most boring experience possible, The witcher 2 I just haven't finished yet as Steam decided to download a large update.

Gurgleflob

Jun 29, 2012
Hmm... now where did i put that... Ah! here it is:

List of games I?ll probably get around to playing, eventually (in no particular order):
Spyro
Spyro 3
Rochard
Amnesia: the dark descent
Braid
Super Meat Boy
Superbrothers: sword and sorcery EP
Earthbound
OoT
Psychonauts
Need for Speed: most wanted (the original one)
Call of duty
Crash Bandicoot 3
Ratchet and clank
Ratchet and clank: Going Commando
Ratchet and clank: Up Your Arsenal
The Half-life series
Left 4 Dead
LIMBO
Bastion
BIT.TRIP RUNNER
Breath of Death VII: The beginning
Cobalt
Cthulu Saves the World
Deus Ex
Dustforce
Gratuitous Space Battles
I-Fluid
Jamestown
Shatter
Space Pirates and Zombies
Star Wars ? Battlefront II
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
Torchlight
Vessel
Wizorb
Sleeping Dogs
Dead Island
Just Cause 2
Katamari Forever
Skate 3
Jak and Daxter
Jak II
Jak 3
Tokyo jungle
Borderlands 2
Crash team racing
War of the monsters

I have a bit of a problem.

Hjalmar Fryklund

May 22, 2008
Well it would be:

Heroes of Might and Magic 4, I'm stuck on the fifth campaign and had my interest dwindle away since then.

Settlers 2.

Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time, would be playing it but Pokémon Platinum took over.

Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns, see above.

And Monkey Island 1 & 2 (the remakes).

That is the ones I remember at the moment, at any rate.

Dedtoo

Aug 28, 2009
Norway
Lets see...
Deus Ex: Human revolution. Stuck at the first boss, which kinda ruined my motivation >_>
FML: I'm still trying! D: