Games you've been waiting for for years.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
here's a hint...

oh yeah and the translation to the Serial Experiments Lain game a group has been working on it for 2 years and are only about 40% done... it's like a text adventure game...

no oneder

Jul 11, 2010
Blemontea said:
no oneder said:
A sequel to Destroy All Humans, or a proper sequel to Eat Lead.
theres been three equals since the first one, DAH 2, then they had DAH: Big Willy Unleashed and the latest is DAH: Path of the Furon... or do you mean a sequal after Path of the Furon
As for me i sorta have been waiting for TES 5 im not hyped right now but when its announced ill be all over it.
No, one after Path of the Furon/ Most people wouldn't care less, but it's a series I enjoy much.

arbitterm

Mar 31, 2010
Dungeon Keeper 3 - Almost 10 years.
Black & White 3 - Waiting for almost 6 years.

These two will never happen as PM is doing Fable.

KotOR 3 - 6 Years. Never going to happen.
Jade Empire 2 - 6 Years. Will never happen.

These two will not happen because of that stupid MMO.

TES V - 4 Years
Fallout New Vegas - Only because I used to live in Vegas.

These two will definitely happen, simply a matter of when.

A continuation of the Myst franchise - Since the overall story arc was wrapped up in Myst 5 this one is unlikely.

Roller Coaster Tycoon 4 - 6 years. I honestly don't know why this one hasn't happened yet. 3 and it's expansions did well.

Sim City 5 - Societies does NOT count. If I didn't have to lay miles of electrical lines it wasn't a Sim City game.

Bertruam

Feb 7, 2009
Warped_Ghost said:
starcraft 2........for over a decade. I forgot when it came out. the first one I mean.
It came out in 1998 man. its been twelve years. I have been waiting for this game since i was seven!

Pipsquid

Mar 25, 2010
Some oddworld game! God I love those. The last one I played was munche's oddessy or whatever that sucked so much balls. Couldn't play stranger's wrath because I had sold my xbox :(

Discord

Monk of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2009
A new Star Fox but I guess were all getting that on the 3DS(sort of)
Crimson Skies 2
A new Sim City
Command and Conquer Generals 2

Folio

Jun 11, 2010
arbitterm said:
Of course it has been 10 years! Bullfrog is GONE! There won't be a Dungeon Keeper 3 other than the rumour of the DK MMO.

I want a GOOD Tower Defence game for the Nintendo DS. Ninja Town is too simple and Lock's Quest is not appealing nor is it fun. It's more like a TD with a job to keep you busy.

I'm waiting for Pikmin 3. Or an INTERESTING game. Half Life is interesting enough, Valve always seems to do things just right. But the Wii is neglected in many ways. (Just finished Muramasa, though. That was a good game.)

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
ahlycks said:
Golden Sun! woo hoo!
I want to play 3 as well! Hurry up and release it :(

OT: I've been waiting for a game like Freelancer. It doesn't have to have the title "Freelancer" but I just wish someone in Microsoft would look at the original and say "We could do this again, better!"

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
I used to wonder whatever happened to the Gex series but then I went back and played Gex 64 and I remembered how bad the controls were, But I really want to see banjo threeie, and a new Jet force Gemini or Conker... I just wish rare would quit microsoft, become independent and start making good games again,
and I want a sequel to Psychonaughts.

arbitterm

Mar 31, 2010
Folio said:
arbitterm said:
Of course it has been 10 years! Bullfrog is GONE! There won't be a Dungeon Keeper 3 other than the rumour of the DK MMO.
Actually, the DK series kind of morphed and became the Black & White series.