GameStop CEO Says Next Xbox Won't Block Used Games

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
Grunt_Man11 said:
Treblaine said:
Ah, the ramblings of a mouth-frothing fanboy. There's nothing so pointless and meaningless.

You have zero concept of reality, and every word you've posted is proof of that.

Here's a little something that you should watch, and watch it fully. Don't even think of watching one minute of it, then replying with more raged filled fanboy ramblings.

What a huge non-response. All you have done is thrown irrelevant insults at me, that you could use against anyone, it adds nothing to the argument, that is a fact. What is not a fact is your claim that my post to you is "pointless and meaningless" and claiming it so won't make it so. All that is there is a video that you didn't even make.

"Don't even think of watching one minute of it, then replying with more raged filled fanboy ramblings."

Make me.

You can't set such unreasonable standards of demanding 18 minutes of rambling that barely relates to what this actual discussion is about if you object to me writing 5 minutes of content that is ENTIRELY related. Please point me to the specific time-code in the video you think is pertinent and use that as your source to back up what you argue.

Anyway, I DID sit through all 18 minutes of it, him discussing the supposed PlayStation 4 and speculation on capability then the new Sim City.

Around 8 minutes he seem to support my argument of opposing the pre0owned game market and at 10 minutes he says he no longer buys used games and regrets that he used to. He understands consoles making efforts to actively prevent used games. How the hell does this video do anything but support my argument and refute your own?!?!