Gaming reality, which games would you like to be real.

-bladerunner-

Dec 22, 2008
Personally I believe some games would be awesome if they were real: Mirror's Edge would be cool with all the free running and jumping and Fallout 3 as a post apocaliptic future earth would be great to explore. Which games would you like to be real and which ones would be terrible if they were?

Dangerious P. Cats

Dec 21, 2008
Given that most games involved violence of the kind I'd rather be imaginary then I'd rather that they not be real to be honest. Though it would be nice if in real life anyone who died just respawned, make wars less bad.

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
Dangerious P. Cats said:
Given that most games involved violence of the kind I'd rather be imaginary then I'd rather that they not be real to be honest. Though it would be nice if in real life anyone who died just respawned, make wars less bad.
And never ending.

If Pokémon were real, then I'd be as happy as can be :)

stormcaller

Sep 6, 2008
Chapper said:
Dangerious P. Cats said:
And never ending.

If Pokémon were real, then I'd be as happy as can be :)
Seconded on the pokemon love it or hate it,that shit would be cool.

Duck Sandwich

Dec 13, 2007
In Pokemon, the criminals really aren't that dangerous, seeing as how they can be beaten by some 10-year old kid with a decent team of his own personal fighting monsters. Hell, said kid can even get covered in fire and electrocuted without dying or suffering serious injury. Did your team of personal bodyguards get knocked out by some electric bird that can use its beak as a drill? No problem! Just throw half of your money at it and run away! Seriously, when the most dangerous thing in your world is some reality-warping upside down F-thingy that's next to the shore of some island, you know you've got it good.

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
Baldur's Gate!
"Face ME! Face the new...Lord of MURDER!"

Of course, if I ended up being one of the 'Commoner' NPCs who only said 'Wife's gettin' prickly on me arse!' then it might not be as fun.

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
Fable, but a better aging system....Crackdown "skills for kills" and maybe a civ game where I am god or sumthin like that.