Gaming situations where you survived by luck

Desert Tiger

Apr 25, 2009
Accidentally pressed the taunt kill button with the Sandman, and a cocky Spy tried to backstab me and got twatted in the face.

PrimoThePro

Jun 23, 2009
ME2. fighting colossus geth thingy. last snipa bullet. somehow killed him. i was getting shot at by other geth as well, its MAJORLY lucky i didnt get powned.

Archimedes88

May 16, 2008
i've got a very short memory for these things right now, so my sheer luck moment comes from last night on Modern Warfare 2! on the map Quarry i was doing a wee bit of sniping at the top of the tall building (next to the TF141 starting place) and was just a little bit too slow to pull the trigger on an opposition sniper who was set up in the warehouse across the map (the one with a forklift truck and window overlooking the middle). Anyway, he shot me but only downed me, i had Last Stand due to dieing 4 times before hand. I reflex pulled the trigger without aiming and somehow shot and killed him ... 1 in a million, and damn it was sweet : )

Gamegod652

Dec 28, 2009
Final Fantasy 5. I had only one character alive with 1 HP against a sandworm and I won.

And sometimes I magically gain skill in TF2 and top the scoreboard but the next day I suck again.

thenoblitt

May 7, 2009
I dont know if its always luck or if the game was just made like that, but everytime i fight the first lucavi in final fantasy tactics no matter what level or what classes i have, the boss always dies from the last character alive with 10 health with poison on him and its a last resort attack

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
Countless times. The funniest might be one from CS:S when I had to find the last terrorist in cs_-map because I knew I didn't have enough time for the hostages. I was only waving my deagle around, running around and shooting to get his attention, so I'd find him and have a fighting change. I ended up mindlessly waving my aim and getting a headshot off him, at the last second.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
LoZ Original Boss 8 (i cant remember) i had a quarter heart left and no medicine and somehow i pulled it out of my ass

keillord

Feb 10, 2010
One of the luckiest times I ever had in a game was FFIX. The part in the beginning where you do the pretend sword fight by pushing X, O, square and triangle at the right times. Me and my sister were fighting over the controller and we ended up with a perfect score.

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
I had a few lucky moments on Vvvvvv earlier

There were a few rooms that looked almost impossible and i knew i'd die 100 times from trying it, but then i'd do it in like 2 goes by luck.

Deathsigna

Nov 18, 2009
In Oblivion I had to rely on luck to beat the last boss on the main quest, the evil elf guy whose name I forget. I picked Altmer and the Apprentice birth sign, which gave me a 200% weakness to magic, so I was only able to win because he kept summoning instead of casting magic at me, one fireball from him would have killed me.
Also, at the end of Knights of the Old Republic 2 the first time I fought Kreia she just used insanity over and over in between stabbing me to death with a lightsaber. The second time I tried it she just used a rubbishy drain life spell over and over and I killed her no trouble.