Gay Oreo Inspires Internet Outrage

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
I know who'd like that Oreo...

But seriously, you know your beliefs are stupid when you're insulting Oreos because of them.

For clarification, I mean homophobia. Not religion.

mooncalf

<Insert Avatar Here>
Jul 3, 2008
I WANT that rainbow Oreo, I hope they change their minds and make them, bet they'd sell real well.

Some people should really mind their own, but oh well.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
while Trevor Day pasted himself in the face with the Frying Pan of Unintentional Irony by stating, "Gays can all go kill them selves they are sinners and will burn in hell" while rocking a Neil Patrick Harris avatar
I'm sorry... what? What?

I can't get over this, it's just too funny. xD I really hope someone pointed it out to him eventually.

I want to try a rainbow oreo... It looks tasty :L

Seydaman

Nov 21, 2008
sky14kemea said:
while Trevor Day pasted himself in the face with the Frying Pan of Unintentional Irony by stating, "Gays can all go kill them selves they are sinners and will burn in hell" while rocking a Neil Patrick Harris avatar
I'm sorry... what? What?

I can't get over this, it's just too funny. xD I really hope someone pointed it out to him eventually.

I want to try a rainbow oreo... It looks tasty :L
Ahahahaha, that is the greatest thing I've read all day!

MrFalconfly

Sep 5, 2011
Well I am outraged. Outraged that they aren't putting this DELICIOUSLY looking cookie on sale 'cause it looks damn delicious.

Corporal Yakob

Nov 28, 2009
GOD HATES OREOS AND SO SHOULD YOU.

Captcha: "It will pass" Gay friendly sweets!?! Not if I can help it-bring me one hundred Werther's Originals so I can carve crude breasts on half of them!

Donnie Restad

Oct 9, 2011
This story is full of disappointment. It starts off by reminding us all that there are still homophobes on the internet (Dammit), then tantalizes us with a beautiful, delicious rainbow cookie as compensation, but instead of selling it, it's just a huge bait and switch.

Good on you, Oreo, but seriously. We don't even get a taste? Skittles lets us taste the rainbow. Fuck you.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Andy Chalk said:
But the worst thing about it all? Kraft isn't actually going to sell this six-layer rainbow monstrosity; it was made exclusively in honor of Pride Week.
Well that's just gay.... *drum rimshot* Sorry, couldn't help myself. :p

As for the douches posting the negative comments on the Oreo Facebook...I really can't stand ass-hats like that. They're the ones that give other conservatives a bad name. They're the ones that everyone points to and says "SEE! THE RIGHT IS NOTHING BUT A BUCNH OF HATE-MONGERING REDNECKS!" when many of us are sensibly minded and really don't care who loves who.

I just wish people on the left could see and oondemn their own ass-hats when they act crazy rather than just pretending they don't exist.

Captcha: "Jump Off"...sounds like what the homophobe posters should do.

bushwhacker2k

Jan 27, 2009
I'm a little surprised they actually used a rainbow oreo to represent homosexuality, for some reason which I can't recall atm (just woke up) I vaguely feel like it was regarded as offensive.

The Christian/Catholic anti-homosexuality people seem so outspoken that it almost feels like it's a ploy to make logically-minded (i.e. not attacking people for having a perspective that will not affect us in any way) people look down on religion.

Or maybe they're just a bunch of ignorant jerks.

Trasken

Mar 30, 2010
them liberal gays have invaded our righteous mom n' pop cookie industry with their monstrous gayness to spread their gayness through oreo cookies, ma, get me mah shotgun, the reckoning is coming, i betcha this is the time the reverend was talking bout. Let's all go pray in the basement for the rapture and such.

PS: Sarcasm, just in case someone doesn't quite get it....

Nuke_em_05

Mar 30, 2009
Andy Chalk said:
But the worst thing about it all? Kraft isn't actually going to sell this six-layer rainbow monstrosity; it was made exclusively in honor of Pride Week.
Whelp, there goes my support.

Just kidding, of course; but still, it would be awesome. Being Diabetic, it would kill me, so probably for the best (though, would that make me a martyr?).

Oh, what? Homophobes on teh interwebz? You don't say... haters gonna hate.

CaptainMarvelous

May 9, 2012
Of course, upon learning it won't be sold, I'm buying a box of oreos and some food-dye so we can just go to TOWN on this. Also quoting George Takei "I remember they weren't fond of the original oreo with the black and white parts touching" which seemed somehow fitting.

Wolf Hagen

Jul 28, 2010
It's a delicious cookie Cake. God says you must eat it! :D

Seriously? More Oreos for my coffee! :D *gets his big bag and his coffee mug*
Those never learning ones always are gonna hate and use god (any God if you will.....) as their weak excuse.

In the Words of Yathzee: "....can go suck un an unpetticured Valkyries toenail"

*tastes the rainbow*

Jhooud

Someone's Dad
Nov 29, 2011
"John 15:12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you."

Doesn't seem to mention anything about hammers and skulls. I think that's more Khorne's speed.

Patrick Buck

Nov 14, 2011
Oh for fuck's sake.
Sometimes, a man loves a man, and a woman loves a Woman.

And it shouldn't bother you, you knee-jerk idiots. And attacking the company for supporting gay rights?
Oh my lord....