GDC 2009: Fat Princess Hands On

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
GDC 2009: Fat Princess Hands On

It?s kind of like Left 4 Dead, but with fewer zombies and more cake.

Read Full Article

plastic_window

Jun 29, 2008
Arg! Fat Princess looks and sounds like so much fun! For this and LBP, I'd get a PS3.

If I could afford one...

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
Hmm, interesting idea. Seems like it would take a rather sophisticated group to make for a good team, though. I mean, how many stereotypical trigger-happy frat boys are going to volunteer to spend any time of the match gathering resources?

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
Lvl 64 Klutz said:
Hmm, interesting idea. Seems like it would take a rather sophisticated group to make for a good team, though. I mean, how many stereotypical trigger-happy frat boys are going to volunteer to spend any time of the match gathering resources?
Healers?

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
SomeBritishDude said:
Lvl 64 Klutz said:
Healers?
Medics and healers still get to be part of the action, at least.

ckeymel

Jun 24, 2008
Indigo_Dingo said:
unangbangkay said:
I wonder how much of a stink people are going raise about feminism and/or obesity once this drops.
They already did that. You're not allowed to complain about the same issue twice without new development.
Is that like double jeopardy?