Gearbox Prez Calls Valve out on the PS3

Tears of Blood

Jul 7, 2009
What... what is this nonsense? Is this gaming apocalypse or something? First EA tries to commit homicide on the gaming community and at the same time commit severe self-mutilation on itself, now game developers are having hissy-fits at each other over pointless shite?

Agh. Not a good day. Need medication.

Arbitrary Cidin

Apr 16, 2009
It's called Vertical Integration, Pitchford. It's existed since the Industrial Age. Why don't you speak out against Publix for selling it's own generic brand products at lower prices while you're at it? For a business head, this guy sure isn't familiar with how businesses work...

Kstreitenfeld

Mar 27, 2009
swaki said:
"People Who Live In Glass Houses Should Not Throw Stones"

Fix the multiplayer for borderlands on the pc before criticizing Valve, screwing over all the pc gamers in such a degree is no better than what valve did whit the ps3.
Even though I bought the game I still use third party programs to play online with my friends, its so much better then the default online.

akmarksman

Mar 28, 2008
Dyp100 said:
Man, I thought those two companies used to be good friends?

What the HELL is up with Randy waging war now?

Did Gabe eat his wife or something? Jealousy of there successes? IDK, it's kinda odd.
fixed it for you.

I don't know what the fuss is about..VaVLE doesn't owe anything to Gearbox do they?