Geek-off

magicman4443

Mar 25, 2010
I'm sure many people on this site consider themselves to be some level of geek/nerd. We all play video games, and I bet some of you even like school. So, what do you think makes you in particular nerdy/geeky, or what is your most nerdy/geeky quality?

I'll start by saying that I drove a total of four hours just to take a chemistry test for fun.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
as soon as i got my emulator and ROMs working for the first time ever, i played for 5 hours straight with my eyes burning.

Also, i like school because its the only place i see my hopefully Gf and most of my friends

vivadelkitty

Dec 21, 2008
I have a plush Kirara in my room, and a Judge Magister Gabranth action figure lying around somewhere. I also have a vast collection of DnD mini's arranged in one of the upper shelves of my desk. I also have a cat tail, no cat ears, just a cat tail that fastens to the back of my jeans.

Angry Caterpillar

Feb 26, 2010
Nothing I can say will ever top yours.

But I'm the go-to guy for the Halo universe and story for every single one of my friends, that's something.

quiet_samurai

Apr 24, 2009
I pray for the day that lightsabers can in fact be produced.

And made available for the general public.

magicman4443

Mar 25, 2010
This one applies to my friends as well, but at the last two birthday parties I went to, we spent a total of about 8-9 hours watching the original Pokemon episodes. It was sooo much fun.

magicman4443

Mar 25, 2010
chunkydude84 said:
Rocking this shirt every chance I get.
That shirt is sick, where'd you get it?
I've always wanted to get shirts like that, but I can never seem to find them.

chunkydude84

Feb 1, 2009
magicman4443 said:
That shirt is sick, where'd you get it?
I've always wanted to get shirts like that, but I can never seem to find them.
http://www.sixdollarshirts.com
Go and buy yourself some awesome.

Sprogus

The Lord of Dreams
Jan 8, 2009
Out of my friends if you want to know something about the new Green Lantern series I'm the person to go to.

arsenicCatnip

Jan 2, 2010
Oh god. Ummm...

I'm a walking American voice-actor database. I wear a Moogle Chic or ShinRa Electric Power Company t-shirt every day that I'm not working. And I still know the lyrics not only to the original Pokerap (first 150), but to about 75% of the songs on the Pokemon anime soundtrack and every song on the Pokemon 2000 soundtrack.

And now I go slink into a corner.

Logic 0

Aug 28, 2009
chunkydude84 said:
Logic 0 said:
Because I like school and actually do good at it.
That used to be me until algebra threw in letters with numbers and cocked everything up.
Well it's bascally finding the value of the letters first then acting like it's a normal equation.

tommypickles456

Apr 1, 2010
I have read nearly every Star Wars EU novel and comic.
My wife let me put my X-wing and TIE fighter in the living room, hanging from the ceiling.
I have a Star Trek VI blanket on the couch.
I have watched all of, and regularly quote, Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Battlestar Galactica (old and new), Farscape, Chuck, Star Trek (all of them), and Star Wars.
I am a member of Rebel Legion.
I wear glasses.
My first post was a Spock quote.

chunkydude84

Feb 1, 2009
Logic 0 said:
Well it's bascally finding the value of the letters first then acting like it's a normal equation.
It sounds simple enough, until I try to solve an equation. My brain pretty much does the equivalent of a pigeon slamming into a sliding glass door repeatedly.