General Movies, Music, Web Show, and TV News Thread

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
The worst part is the more she is punished (however deservedly) the more she’ll probably retaliate, and his privacy is fucked as it is. Would not be surprised if his house gets egged at the very least before this dies down. Maybe YouTube should send him a surveillance camera.
He better get a restraining order pronto.

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker2

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States

To be clear, I think Disney's Snow White film is going to bomb, but this is just getting silly.

Said it before and I'll say it again, if the Kirsten Stewart Snow White film or Once Upon a Time were released now, they'd be called "woke" as well.
Maybe so, but as someone who is all about diversity...I almost couldn't make a parody of an attempt at a "woke" Snow White adaptation that is as blatantly trying to tick off demographic boxes as blatantly as the new Snow White film.

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Let’s see how that affects their sales.
It's less a slow death of physical sales, and more that these retailers can't compete with Amazon or make their stuff too expensive. Whenever a new movie comes out, I usually just get it on sale at Amazon. I probably won't be seeing the video anytime soon, but Best buy isn't the only one affected by up charging the price on their merchandise. That stuff comes back from the companies that make these CDs and DVDs as well. They're the ones who decided the up charge and that's a consequences of doing so. Especially when it's not needed.

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker2
Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
Looks pretty sweet if anyone’s interested In collectibles-

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States

I'm torn because I'm just so over Disney Streaming content, but I have to say I'm intrigued. They are seemingly looking to branch out into more "Marvel Knights" mature content.

Reactions: FakeSympathy