Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
“ It’s over for wokecels...This is purely for educational purposes, please do not misinterpret this in a racist way,”
The only idiots he's trying to fool, are those of the exacts same mindset as his.
Uh-huh. Also, "wokecels"? Really?
Anything to excuse and justify his racist attitudes. Nothing new here.

McElroy

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2013
Finland
Nice to see Twitter get of their ass and actually punish people for racist behavior and not waiting until the last minute. I still don't like you guys and you can still fuck off.
I'm 99.9% sure it was mass flagged. Twitter removes mass flagged content all the time. The tactic is pretty effective often enough. Gets crass "anti-racism" removed too sometimes.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I'm 99.9% sure it was mass flagged. Twitter removes mass flagged content all the time. The tactic is pretty effective often enough. Gets crass "anti-racism" removed too sometimes.
It still would have been nice, if they did that immediately when Trump was in power and not before the capital attack. They tried to do the whole remaining "neutral/it's just his opinion" bullshit. They only decided to remove his tweets after the attack, and not before when he made all those threats and racist and sexist rants. So Twitter can still fuck off.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Reactions: hanselthecaretaker

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
I don't blame him. Do it when you feel like it. Turn off your Twitter and ignore it for a long time. You'll be all the more happy for it sir.
I felt better after I quit Reddit. Deleted my account and the app a few months ago and haven’t looked back since.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Crunchyroll is recasting Mob Psycho 100's dub for it's third and final season because it doesn't want to even talk to a union

Fuck off Crunchyroll. You know y'all can more than afford the same voice actors. All the more ironic coming from a site that did fansubs.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I didn't expect them to push Sonic Prime on that late to 2022. I was expecting for this to come out and fall or october. They gives me time to catch up on other Netflix shows or movies, so I don't have too many complaints.

Last edited:

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States

Seeing Dave Baustista in a suspense/horror film can only be intriguing.

pros:

Dave looks good. Dude seems to really know his lane and what he wants to do with himself as an actor. Trailer looks good if a little spoilery.

Cons:

Im still mad about OLD, that was some serious "Manos the hands of fate". The dialog was some of the worst writing Ive ever seen in film. I will not pay to see this, on principle alone.

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker