General Movies, Music, Web Show, and TV News Thread

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010

Hmmm. Reminds me a bit of Panic Room perhaps. But one question I hope the movie answers is, why these ultra-security measures weren't even active before he arrived?

Last edited:
Reactions: gorfias

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
This week has done a number on my childhood.

I did not see this coming either. I vaguely remember my favorite Ranger, but Tommy was a true treasure.

Saw him at a Comic Con 5 years ago. Crowd loved him.
Thank you.
Well, shit. Tommy wasn’t exactly my favorite of the originals, Red Ranger Jason gets that spot, I still remember him as awesome as the White Ranger and I liked his Zord as the Green Ranger.
Same.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
This week has done a number on my childhood.

I am truly at a loss for words. The Power Rangers were responsible for a great resurgence in Martial Arts interest in the young, myself included, and Tommy as played by Jason David Frank was one of the most popular recurring characters and by all accounts the man himself was a gentleman and a half with fans.

This is a loss for Power Rangers fans, and the broader martial arts community as a whole.

Reactions: BrawlMan

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. Literally.
Ah, that's the dude who recently said adults don't like animation. Perfect fit for Disney.

EDIT: actually no, that ways the previous guy, Bob Chapek. Mea culpa. In my defence, ceos tend to blur into a rancid interchangeable soup.

Last edited:

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
For the record, I think this is for the best. As Chimpzy put it, Chapek recently said that adults don't like animation. Which is a silly thing for the CEO of Disney to say, much less think.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
Ah, that's the dude who recently said adults don't like animation. Perfect fit for Disney.

EDIT: actually no, that ways the previous guy, Bob Chapek. Mea culpa. In my defence, ceos tend to blur into a rancid interchangeable soup.
Well they’re both called Bob and probably resemble reptiles from planet Zog so you’re mistake is forgivable.

Reactions: Chimpzy