Sweden

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Cameron, either make the movie or don't! Hand it back over to Robert Rodriguez, if he wants to do it. Otherwise, enough with the tease, and stop wasting everybody's time.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

On one hand I'm kinda down for this, on the other, Futurama had a great run and a great ending. Let it lie.
I'm skipping this. This show's been brought back two different times. This is the third one now. As far as I'm concerned, the show officially ended for me. I do wish them the best of luck though.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland

Disney's stupid star cruiser apparently isn't making enough of a profit and is going to shut down in a few months. I can't imagine why a resort that coast thousands of dollars for 2 fucking nights is having trouble getting enough customers. Also, remember, this thing opened last year. So it will have lasted a grand total of a year and a half by the time it closes.

There are big star wars fans and there are people with way too much disposable income but I don't think the intersection on the venn diagram is that large. Oh Disney, you fucking smucks.

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines

Disney's stupid star cruiser apparently isn't making enough of a profit and is going to shut down in a few months. I can't imagine why a resort that coast thousands of dollars for 2 fucking nights is having trouble getting enough customers. Also, remember, this thing opened last year. So it will have lasted a grand total of a year and a half by the time it closes.

There are big star wars fans and there are people with way too much disposable income but I don't think the intersection on the venn diagram is that large. Oh Disney, you fucking smucks.
This has got to hurt for Disney. Attractions like these are their real money makers, so for one to fail this hard and this quickly sounds like a nightmare. For them I mean, this is incredibly funny to me.

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
Well liked character actor Ray Stevenson (Thor, Three Musketeers, Punisher War Zone) has died in Italy, aged 58

No cause of death has been announced yet, presumably the coroner is still working on it.

I'm actually pretty bummed about this one. I thought he was great fun as Volstagg when they were using him, and I loved him as Porthos in Three Musketeers.
He was also most recently a villain in the Ahsoka TV show. Which was his second role in the Star Wars universe, having previously voiced a character in Rebels.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Well liked character actor Ray Stevenson (Thor, Three Musketeers, Punisher War Zone) has died in Italy, aged 58

No cause of death has been announced yet, presumably the coroner is still working on it.

I'm actually pretty bummed about this one. I thought he was great fun as Volstagg when they were using him, and I loved him as Porthos in Three Musketeers.
This is sad to hear. The first time I ever really seen or heard of the guy was Punisher War Zone. He won't be back for Accident Man 3. If Scott Adkins decides not to do a third movie because of this, then I don't blame him

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Kyrian007

Nemo saltat sobrius
Legacy
Mar 9, 2010
Kansas
Country
U.S.A.

On one hand I'm kinda down for this, on the other, Futurama had a great run and a great ending. Let it lie.
I do think the original Fox run and about 2 of the following movies were really great. The rest was OK, but really suffered because it had to be compared to the Fox run and the great movies. I can't really say I'm expecting it to return to its early form, but I'm interested enough I suppose to keep my Disney bundle. Until the Futurama announcement I was about to ditch it until next hockey season (all the teams I like to watch have been eliminated already.) Guess I can keep my rewatch of the original The Muppet Show going.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
It is what it is. I don't see the big deal. That's what happens when you at least put in some effort.
Of course it isn't a big deal. Very little in this thread, on this site, is a big deal. The highest grossing animated films of all time aren't a big deal, it's just surprising (for better or worse) to see the entries, Mario included.