General "The Escapist" question: Am I the only one who just comes here for Zero Punctuation?

Odbarc

Elite Member
Jun 30, 2010
ZP is what lured me here. A friend of mine linked me to his videos. I enjoyed them. At some point, I've been using it to discover gaming news.

I think it was around the time I discovered Unforgotten Realms was being hosted here which I had originally seen (and LOVED) on Newgrounds (where I think it began).

From there, I realized that this site had more to offer and it's one of my top-book marks right behind my favorite movie and news website.

Uber Evil

Mar 4, 2009
khaimera said:
I come her just for the forums and groups. I like ZP and unskippable, but I never watch any of the other videos
Pretty much QFT. I watch ZP, Unskippable very infrequently, and mostly lurk on the forums.
EDIT: I also like MovieBobs reviews.
Obligitory: Yes, you are the only one ever.
Also, the apostrophe seems to mess up in spoilers. Who else is having this problem?

SultanP

Mar 15, 2009
Xzi said:
Jack Johnson said:
Am I the only one who...
ARRRRGGGGH! DIE!
Hah, I only come into "Am I the only one...." threads to see these responses. It's amazing people keep asking the questions like that.

OT: I come here for Zero Punctuation, Unskippable, Loading Ready Run, Extra Punctuation, most of the stuff made by Shamus Young, ENN, some of the articles, and the forums.

meepop

Aug 18, 2009
Used to come here for just ZP, but then I saw the forums, then I watched the Halo Wars vid. with Graham Stark which led to Unskippable which led to me creating an account to post ON the forums, which then led to me loving LRR, There Will Be Brawl, etc.

Edit: And the Escapist Magazine issues came last, forgot those lol...

Crimson King

May 16, 2009
ZP is what drew me here in the first place and for a while that's all I watched. Then I discovered Doomsday Arcade and divied up my time for both. But then they ended it, and nothing else on this site looks worth my time, so at this point Zero Punctuation is all I watch here. Don't feel alone, there are others out there just like you.

Joe Matsuda

Aug 24, 2009
I didn't even know about this place until ZP to be honest

but now I come here for everything!!!

The Escapist rules :D

lukenhiumur

Feb 20, 2010
i first came here for Zero punctuation but after browsing the site i think its pretty cool

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
I used to come for Unforgotten Realms, which isn't updated anymore, but Doraleus (probably spelled that wrong) is just as funny.

I check regularly for ZP & Shamus Plays LOTRO, but it's the FORUM that brings me here almost daily.

This place doesn't have the variety TGWTG has (& Movie Bob is no NC, CS, or OL), but it will someday.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
I started coming here for Doomsday Arcade, then i discovered Zero Punctuation, then Unskippable and so on... My real reason for staying on this site is a mystery even to me, it just draws you in i guess

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
I saw ZP, then started to comments on a few threads and starting reading the articles. I still come here mostly for ZP or to lurk.

ashikoto

Jul 14, 2008
joined for it but came to love unforgotten realms till it was gone now its just zp and posting

Altanese

Mar 17, 2010
Let me put it this way: If Zero Punctuation suddenly stopped being shown, you can bet your ass that the site traffic would plummet. I'd say they would lose roughly half of their fanbase, and that's a fairly conservative guesstimate.

xxcloud417xx

Oct 22, 2008
Gabanuka said:
Alot of people just come on the sight and watch ZP. Sometines someone stays for the forum, Its how about 80% of us joined.
Yes, it is. It's the reason I'm here now, answering this thread :)

People come for the ZP and stay for the forums, I give kudos to the Escapist for scooping up Yahtzee, great way to attract members! I also should mention that the great forums aren't just the work of The Escapist but also the work of all the great members we have on them. So whoever reads this, give yourself a pat on the back for being a great member! (and if any Escapist admins read this, make a free badge call it the xxcloud417xx commendation badge for forum membership awesomeness or something like that! :p)