General "The Escapist" question: Am I the only one who just comes here for Zero Punctuation?

Ricotez

Jan 17, 2010
Gabanuka said:
Alot of people just come on the sight and watch ZP. Sometines someone stays for the forum, Its how about 80% of us joined.
Because of your avatar I read this in Hans Moleman's voice, and I lol'd :p

Cynical skeptic said:
Yes, the vast majority of people just come here for yahtzee, stay for the forums, and are confused as to why they even bother with other crap.
Yes, this goes for me too.

Jack Johnson

Jun 30, 2010
Fatscalyman said:
This is a website chocked full of brilliance, restricting yourself to one series is like going to an ice cream shop to get hot dogs. Hot dogs are brilliant in themselves, but they aren't the only great thing on the menu.
Well I checked everything else..."Unskippable" is quite nice, but thats about it. "Game Dogs" and "Rebecca Mayer" are propably the most boring comedy installments I ever had to watch.

I mean seriously? "Lets to something about a group of gamer friends...What that already exists five bazillion times?....Well then...how about they are all dogs!!!!111"

And the strange woman? "Im a girl and I sing about games!!!! Really awful, but Im a GIRL so watch me!!!!!"